profiling a rabbit...

rabbit

Reaction score
Just so you know who I am... many people get the impression that I'm a girl on forums, but alas I am a guy (although I'm not afraid to act girly :P)...

this is me playing around on my skateboard.
rabbit.gif

and playing my guitar
guitar.gif

Ahhhh I did think you were a girl until these pics! You seem like a cool young man who knows how to have fun! :)

Gemtun said:
Ahhhh I did think you were a girl until these pics! You seem like a cool young man who knows how to have fun! :)

thank you and yes... I certainly do know how to have fun! :dance2:

... somebody had posted earlier with their email addy... but it looks like mods deleted it, if they see this they can PM me or if any of you know who posted (can't remember their username) lemme know please ;)

Aha I did think you were a girl but now I see you are a boy :)
Nice pictures of you!

Just be yourself. I knew you were a guy because of the 19/M/MA right under that picture of a woman in your signature. That may contribute to why some people get confused. Men and women act differently in different societies, some people may be thinking you act girly based on a cultural stereotype. I have a question out of curiosity: who is that woman in the picture? She doesn't look like George Eliot.

Theseus said:
Just be yourself. I knew you were a guy anyway because of the 19/M/MA right under that picture of a woman in your signature. That may contribute to why some people get confused. Men and women act differently in different societies, some people may be thinking you act girly based on a cultural stereotype. They are the ones who are being foolish. I have a question out of curiosity: who is that woman in the picture? She doesn't look like George Eliot.

I def. will be myself, it's hard for me because I'm a streight guy but I'm just not very masculine, and alot of people make fun of me because I write poetry and drink tea and whotnot, but I don't care, I am who I am, and I love it. I hate when guys think they have to be all manly to prove they are a man, or girls who think they have to act all girly, just be who you are. ;)

The pic is of Björk.

Yeah I have son at 14 years old also acts like girly I still love my kids! Its their choice!

Back