Post Pictures of your fireplace or heat stove

Dodge Trucker

Reaction score
Hey there! I search and search. It seem like no one have conversation about fireplaces. Does any one have any kind of heating fireplace? Pellet stove? Regular stand by itself wood stove? I created thread here: Fireplace Poll/Thread You can go there to read about my fireplace and add yours if you want.

Any one care to post picture(s) of their fireplace or stove?? Here mine!! It 1972 model of Earth Stove Fireplace Insert. It come with blower. It HEAT MY HOUSE UP GOOD!! I bought it off Ebay for $200 dollars and it in GOOD condition. It was from local town.

Any one else?

Attachments

• Insert.JPG
    Insert.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 27
Dodge Trucker said:
Hey there! I search and search. It seem like no one have conversation about fireplaces.

Any one else?

If you read above...you can see why I am interested in fireplaces. I am just trying to start conversation. Is that a crime?

Dodge Trucker said:
If you read above...you can see why I am interested in fireplaces. I am just trying to start conversation. Is that a crime?

dude im just asking u brother.

Since I'm asthmatic and cannot handle the smoke that the fireplace emits, I do like the "electric fireplace" and the look it gives for the room. You can get heat from it though.

4920_c.jpg

Cookie Monster said:
Since I'm asthmatic and cannot handle the smoke that the fireplace emits, I do like the "electric fireplace" and the look it gives for the room. You can get heat from it though.

4920_c.jpg

suitable not for santa clause will not able through this electric fireplace..
:giggle:

I recollected somebody did make a similar thread about woodstoves...

anyway-- my husband does have a free-standing wood stove. and I LOVE it. I was looking forward to this winter so I can ignite some fires! Did start one myself one or two weeks ago. I was SO excited about it.

I don't take a digital picture of this. It does give you a good idea of what our woodstove lookes like-- instead of white, it is black with brass legs.
vermont4.jpg

I usually took pictures of the fires in the stove instead of the stove itself! ;) We did have two fires in a row when it was rainy and cold... but now it is too hot to start fires. :-(

Although in Decemeber, the nights at the house here will be COLD (50-) so we definitly will use the woodstove. :) We already got all logs and kindles ready! [rubbing my hands] Cannot wait to have more fires! I love to sleep in front of the firestove. So cozy and... relaxing.

I have 3 fireplaces

one is open fireplace with glass door at 2nd living room
2 is tiled stoves at dinning room and 1st living room

I will add the right pictures here later.

gnarlydorkette said:
Although in Decemeber, the nights at the house here will be COLD (50-) so we definitly will use the woodstove. :) We already got all logs and kindles ready! [rubbing my hands] Cannot wait to have more fires! I love to sleep in front of the firestove. So cozy and... relaxing.

Yeah...you are right!!! I can not wait to have more fires myself too!! The wife and I are really looking forward to sleeping in front of our fireplace insert. We have already used the insert about 5 times now on chilly nights. It is awesome. So cozy... You walk into the house from outside chilly...and its warm. Nothing like it.

How many cords/logs do you usually get?? This is my first year, and we have 2 cords of logs. Wonder if that will be enough since I will be heating the house 24/7 with only logs. You think enough or should more? I am guessing needing more.

Here is our wood stove in our family room:

Attachments

• fireplace.jpg
    fireplace.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 25
This is our open fire place with glass door at 2nd living room...

(Halloween decoration) :D

(Christmas decoration :D)

This is tiled stove with ventilator screen at dinning room (French style) - see through 1st living room where my son & his friend sat.

This is other tiled stove with ventilator screen at 1st living room where my son & his friend sat. (Scottish Hunting style)

I tried to find the picture of FULL fireplaces but there're only pictures what we have... I will take picture of full fireplaces...

Back