pixs of japan(56k warning)

fei ku

Reaction score
oh my....how desire i really wanna to go there and VISIT!

mt fuji *sp* mountain in japan very beautiful
ce9fc44d.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

weird look japan car lol

DSCN0974.jpg

airplane over japan

ef054512.jpg

mt. fuji mountain

fuji-2.jpg

fuji-22_edited.jpg

IMGP0591Small.jpg

dunno what kind of animal that is in japan lol

IMGP0902.jpg

weird toliet seat in japan

Japan002.jpg

mt fuji mountain again

MtFuji.jpg

mcdonald in japan!!!

P1010013.jpg

mt fuji mountain

S3000381.jpg

what the heck is that?! i think that is where a guy shit in

in japan

Vacation004.jpg

Great pictures! It's always cool and neat to look at pictures of other countries/cities and their way of life, even if it's not that much different than where we are--although, certain details depicting in some photos will show some of the differences in the specified culture.

Thanks for sharing these cool pictures! :thumb:

I have been there because my cousin used to live in Japan for 4 yrs. I went to visit my cousin and his family . THere are places that are very beauty places to visit..

more Japan photos

Honda Fit, only in Japan soon coming to the US
japan-car-honda-fit-jazz.jpg

Don't forget this one...this is famous in Japan...some kind of imperial castle
castle.jpg

Tomura mountains
tomura02.jpg

looks sort of Reno, Nevada in a way
mountain_1.jpg

Find it odd to see a old 1950's truck in Japan?
101-0132_IMG.jpg

Tokyo skyline
tokyo-skyline.jpg

Enjoy! :D

hmm i can visit there easily that is when i get the money lolololol for one i hardly miss my family and two i m single thus i m able to travel the only issue is money so for that i ll have to be patience dont worry once i go there i l give yo u pics maybe get me an asian girl lol and settle there who knows? dang i need to learn to write japanese oh well plenty of time plenty of time

FreeWoman77 said:
I have to admit its for women :whistle:
I KNEW IT! I told fei ku that I think its only for women and she told me she read it somewhere that its for guys who takes a crap there and I was like, "well if I take a crap there, then where can I sit!? just stand and bend my back while I let the poop pop out of my butt?" lmao

Steel X said:
I KNEW IT! I told fei ku that I think its only for women and she told me she read it somewhere that its for guys who takes a crap there and I was like, "well if I take a crap there, then where can I sit!? just stand and bend my back while I let the poop pop out of my butt?" lmao

eww, why explain in detail :lol: well, I never gone to men's restroom not sure if there is too but ladies :) I will keep it in my mind to ask someone in email and post here ltr :D

Steel X said:

u dont believe me??? i am serious it did said that it is for men to shit in.....

In some mid-eastern countries, people do go #2 standing up....err...squatting at least. It wouldn't be that far fetched for that to be a crapper in the pic LOL.

Back