Pictures today

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Today I took the kids to the mall. They had fun! Anyway, Karla is the baby that I babysit till April 13. She is great baby! I'll miss her when she and her family moves to Dallas!
Enjoy the pictures!

This is my son, Tyler

Karla and Tyler

Tyler with Karla

Tyler with Karla

Karla

Mama2AFTIV said:
Today I took the kids to the mall. They had fun! Anyway, Karla is the baby that I babysit till April 13. She is great baby! I'll miss her when she and her family moves to Dallas!
Enjoy the pictures!

This is my son, Tyler

Karla and Tyler

Tyler with Karla

Tyler with Karla

Karla
AWW they are soooo adoreable! make me want to squeeze them!!!!! AWWWWWWW CUTEEEEEEEEE

Thanks! I'll miss Karla SO much! I met her when she was 5 weeks old when I had sitting interview! So tiny! Now she's BIG and CHUBBY!!! She's such a piglet too! LOL!

LisaMarie said:
AWW they are soooo adoreable! make me want to squeeze them!!!!! AWWWWWWW CUTEEEEEEEEE

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so BEAUITFUL KIDS Karla is so CUTIE!! awwwwwwwww u'll miss her but WOW SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, beautiful baby and very very handsome boy!! :aw: You must be proud of them! Psst, why does Karla have to go?

Karla's dad got job in Dallas. :( I wish they STAY here so I can keep watch Karla! :giggle: I'll miss that good MONEY!!!
So I hope I find another one SOON! SO I can save it up for trip to Wild Wild West and maybe St. Louis!

ChelEler said:
Wow, beautiful baby and very very handsome boy!! :aw: You must be proud of them! Psst, why does Karla have to go?

Mama2AFTIV said:
Karla's dad got job in Dallas. :( I wish they STAY here so I can keep watch Karla! :giggle: I'll miss that good MONEY!!!
So I hope I find another one SOON! SO I can save it up for trip to Wild Wild West and maybe St. Louis!
Oh... wild wild west? LOL You mean coming to see me?!?! :D :giggle:

:rofl: no...I am going to Los Angeles with my son in June for 3 weeks. He'll stay with my mom so I'll go FREE as a EAGLE! WHOOOO!

ChelEler said:
Oh... wild wild west? LOL You mean coming to see me?!?! :D :giggle:

Mama2AFTIV said:
:rofl: no...I am going to Los Angeles with my son in June for 3 weeks. He'll stay with my mom so I'll go FREE as a EAGLE! WHOOOO!
Wow 3 weeks?! Lucky you. I don't get that long break much. :P Have fun in CA!!! :dance2:

Hee! I've planned it for a while. :) I am gonna stay with my best friend's for 3 whole weeks! We are talking about girl weekend...mean just TWO of us...go out of town and enjoy our girl weekend. :)

ChelEler said:
Wow 3 weeks?! Lucky you. I don't get that long break much. :P Have fun in CA!!! :dance2:

aww they are so cute!! They re look wonderful, it make me jealous.. i wanna to take my kids to taken pictures too, but will somday when my daughter get bigger

Awwww so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be so proud of them. I am sure that Karla's parents will keep in touch with you. They can send you pics, email you etc etc. Sooooo cute!!!!! The baby is so pretty! Your son is very handsome, can break some girls' hearts someday. lol

Thanks Sherry! You will take your kids to mall and have picture taken one day! My son had 1st picture taken at 3 months old beside hospital pictures. :)

SherryCherish said:
aww they are so cute!! They re look wonderful, it make me jealous.. i wanna to take my kids to taken pictures too, but will somday when my daughter get bigger

Thanks! Yes they will keep in touch with me via E-mail. And they told me when I stop into Dallas, since I have family live there, so perfect and can stop by for a visit! :thumb: Karla's such sweetie!!! She's so much fun to dress her up! Hee! As my son, yes...some girls love him! ROFL!

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Awwww so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be so proud of them. I am sure that Karla's parents will keep in touch with you. They can send you pics, email you etc etc. Sooooo cute!!!!! The baby is so pretty! Your son is very handsome, can break some girls' hearts someday. lol

Back