pictures of yours pets in bath

sara1981

Reaction score
im makes thread of pictures of yours pets in bath

im bathes my 2 dogs Walter and Pandy after walter done bath and he got goofy on my bed but i got pose pics but my mom not acceptance pictures but i respect her rules but i hates it!! But dont worry about that..

show your pets..

Very cute. My dogs have to have haircuts so they get bathed at the groomer. So I don't have any pictures to share.

Willow. She wasn't happy, as you can see. She was also terrified; every time we've ever given her a bath, she's peed in the water. Therefore, we limit baths to the very minimum (once every couple of years, probably)

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

n680030688_2064709_1951370.jpg

haha aussie dog, poor your kitty. your kitty is so beautiful. We usually bath cats one or two times a year only during warm weather. They are all indoor cats.

Willow's a very beautiful kitty! You sure can see that she was a little bit freaked out about the bath :giggle: It's cute though. Reminds me of my cat Bibi. Mozart (the other cat) literally hated baths!!!!!!!!

Oh Willow baby, you're welcome to live with us anytime and I promise you I will never bathe you however it is my Mosey that will bathe you! :giggle:

Normally Willow is easy to handle in the bath (Buffy too, for that matter. Molly is the hellion, because for 12 pounds, she can move pretty quick and she has no qualms about digging her claws into your shoulder and HAULING herself up, which hurts like a motherfudger). But it was around this time that I gave Willow a bath by myself and by the time I was done, the bathroom was a disaster zone. I remember she knocked the showerhead clear off the wall and into the tub, swept everything off the dresser thing (the one in the 2nd pic) onto the floor, and managed to pop the screen out of the window and nearly tumbled outside (she had leapt out of my arms and onto the window, leaned into it hard, and it popped free and she nearly fell out).

Willow hates baths the most, but she doesn't agree with the summer heat as well as the other cats, so we sometimes give her a bath just to help cool her down. I don't think she appreciates it.

crazy she looks soooo much smaller in that pic...aww i love gucci

lol she's not thaaaat much smaller. She was like 2.5lbs in that and now she's 7lbs. and of course you know she loves you a lot too, i don't know if i should be jealous that she likes you more than me...

lol she's not thaaaat much smaller. She was like 2.5lbs in that and now she's 7lbs. and of course you know she loves you a lot too, i don't know if i should be jealous that she likes you more than me...

If Gucci didn't before she most certainly will now...lol...I give my brittany spaniel a bath and she ignores me for days....but loves to hang around with the Alpha Male....(my sig other..Ted)...she will listen to him and play and all sorts of things but when I try....nope...she is mad at me.

Gucci loves to snarl and nip at me, but I'm going to give her a treat. I'm going to trade our boy dog, Rocco, to my younger sister for her boy dog, Clyde for a couple days. Gucci is scared of my sister's two puppies, Bella and Clyde. That'll keep her inline lol.

Gucci reeeeeeeeaaallllyyyyy loves Alicia, it's the cutest thing ever.

Back