Pictures of Your City

Loghead

Reaction score
They don't have to be your pictures... just pictures from Google Images is fine (that's where I'm getting mine). Just show us your city! Even if you don't really live in that city but you live about 10 minutes from it, it will be fine. Or if you are safe with specification, then you can also show pictures of your town.

My town is really small and I don't wish to disclose it on this site. However, I live about a half hour from Canada's nation's capital of Ottawa. I've lived in the Ottawa area all my life and I was born in Ottawa.

Here are some pictures of Ottawa (Google Images):

The Parliament Buildings.
OttawaTourism_ott-changingtheguard_sm.jpg

Downtown (near Parliament Buildings).
ottawa_1.jpg

The Rideau Canal (longest skating rink in the world)
CanalWinter.jpg

Behind The Parliament Buildings (aerial view)
Ottawa-aerial.jpg

Ottawa at Night (picture taken from Gatineau... I can tell because of the Museum right next to it)
ottawa-panorama1.jpg

austin-tx.jpg

downtown

technically i live 2 minutes out of the austin area.. but whateva
this is the 360 bridge :)
449776021_d6b5d5faf7.jpg

yeaaaa the bridge looks more like this :
congressbridgeAustinTX.jpg

You are right. Last year I had visited there to see millions of bats which emerge from under the bridge at dusk. Weird city! :lol:

downtown-cleveland-2a.jpg

Cleveland Ohio (Downtown)
3585464134_7258cd3880.jpg

Rock & roll Hall of Fame Museum

Apologies for the rather large picture but a worth to admire. Canberra, Australia

Aerial_View_of_Canberra.jpg

I live in a suburb of Seattle.. nothing famous there except the towering Douglas Fir trees looming in the city. I live only a few miles from Seattle city limits so here's the pictures I borrowed from the web.

seattle-skyline-picture.jpg

from a famous scenic point

7599-8.jpg

The oldest permanent Farmers Market in North America...Pikes Place Market

MSC01_WA-Seattle-Ferry.jpg

The good ol' Washington State Ferries at the waterfront

IMG_0041-758035.JPG

Volunteer Park in Seattle, where you could see views of Seattle and the mountains in that old water tower

vfiles24645.jpg

Capitol Hill in Seattle.

There's hundred of pics of Seattle area, if u're interested to check. :)

I live in Vancouver Wa which is only across the river/bridge from Portland Oregon... and since we don't really have Vancouver downtown... not really much there so I'll show you Portland downtown since it's the main city between Portland/Vancouver.

fogstock-moon-over-mt-hood-and-port.jpg

Mt. Hood is part of Portland, you can see Mt. Hood anywhere you look...

OR00445.jpg

The two skyscrapers are quite popular, It's convention center in Portland downtown

portland_skyline.jpg

Portland Downtown is right by Columbia River

3473996003_9570174e15.jpg

Portland at Night

portland-skyline-m.jpg

View of Portland City

Kaelei, don't you mean Willamette River? That's a river running north and south merging to Columbia River. :)

Kaelei, I had been there in many times where my sister lives in Portland. I love mountains!

I live in a suburb of Seattle.. nothing famous there except the towering Douglas Fir trees looming in the city. I live only a few miles from Seattle city limits so here's the pictures I borrowed from the web.

7599-8.jpg

The oldest permanent Farmers Market in North America...Pikes Place Market

There's hundred of pics of Seattle area, if u're interested to check. :)

I had visited Pikes Place Market. it was awesome!

i live in hong kong, she have beautiful nightview in tsimshatsui and wanchai-central (MUST GO THERE)
And your must go to THE PEAK!!!!(MUST GO THERE)

Tsing Ma bridge's nightview is beautiful aww!!!!!

p0405.jpg

p6061.jpg

p2223.jpg

p1819.jpg

and u must sit this go the peak
pic_551a.jpg

Back