Pictures Of the Discovery Launch from my Front porch.

Awesome! One of my friends on FB is posting her pics of it too. She lives two hours from the space center. I didnt realize that u can see it like that from 2 hours away.

Awesome! Always enjoy viewing the launches :)

Awesome! One of my friends on FB is posting her pics of it too. She lives two hours from the space center. I didnt realize that u can see it like that from 2 hours away.

Yeah, my friend on FB took professional pics from his brand new SLR digital camera, I saw the pics - it looks very good. He lives a couple of hours away from them.

Yeah, my friend on FB took professional pics from his brand new SLR digital camera, I saw the pics - it looks very good. He lives a couple of hours away from them.

Cool! You and Shel should see if your friends from FB, will allow you to copy and paste their pictures here.

I would like to see them as well, from different regions in Florida. :D

I am glad you all enjoyed these pictures. I always enjoy watching launches. I would love to go to Coca Beach one day and watch a launch from there. It is a two hour drive. so hard to predict when they will actually launch, due to so many postponements. and such. Long drive to have an expectation of something that may not happen.

2 hours away and you could see it that well? Wow... amazing! Thx for sharing them with us! :D

Jamie

2 hours away and you could see it that well? Wow... amazing! Thx for sharing them with us! :D

Jamie

yep why not. the rocket's HHHHHUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE. You can see I.S.S. with your own eyes or cheap binocular on clear day too! I haven't looked for it yet..... :mad2:

yep why not. the rocket's HHHHHUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE. You can see I.S.S. with your own eyes or cheap binocular on clear day too! I haven't looked for it yet..... :mad2:

Here from Paris? Are you sure? :shrug: (I know, my question might be silly but oh well... *sigh* :giggle: )

Jamie

Here from Paris? Are you sure? :shrug: (I know, my question might be silly but oh well... *sigh* :giggle: )

Jamie

yes anywhere. even though I.S.S. orbits around Earth 15x a day, the toughest part is seeing it under clear sky at right time. click here to find out when you can see it (hopefully). click here for Paris

Cool Pictures - They're awesome.

Thanks for sharing that with us all. :)

Back