me
me2244_edited.jpg

another of me of course!

me2244hh_edited.jpg

I was pregnancy!! with my horse rosie when she was filly

rosie7888_edited.jpg

Am I devil?? heh :giggle:
me22_edited.jpg

Why would anyone want to make fun of ya? You look good. :)

ohhh thought male cause of your SN said Phillips lol oh well lol .. nahhhh I am sure no one will not make laugh at you :) .. you look pretty lady lol :lol:

ohhh thought male cause of your SN said Phillips lol oh well lol .. nahhhh I am sure no one will not make laugh at you :) .. you look pretty lady lol :lol:

LOL... Sn Phillips is part where we live .. so mean that I live in "Male" Town :giggle:

hey Phillips!

You still looks so Great and about the same but hair trimmed bit more than I though I figure you will still have the long hair like you always do! yea like someone said Why should we make fun of you!

Awww rosie looks soo adorable horse.. I miss riding one.. Someday someday I will finally get my own but.. WHEN will that happen. Argh unless I won lottery lol

hugz
wendy

You look very pretty, Phillips! You have snow already if it's recent picture? What state do you live in? Thanks for sharing nice pictures with us!

You look very pretty, Phillips! You have snow already if it's recent picture? What state do you live in? Thanks for sharing nice pictures with us!

Two years ago Near Lake Tahoe in California :) that time in June and still melt snow and warm on Mountain

hey Phillips!

You still looks so Great and about the same but hair trimmed bit more than I though I figure you will still have the long hair like you always do! yea like someone said Why should we make fun of you!

Awww rosie looks soo adorable horse.. I miss riding one.. Someday someday I will finally get my own but.. WHEN will that happen. Argh unless I won lottery lol

hugz
wendy

Yes I can't live with short hair lol I did tried but all my family and friends prefer me had long hair !

phillips you look great smile

i agree with you i don't look good on short hair either ppl said i look better with long hair i agree with them that i DO look better with long hair smile

hey Phillips!

hugz
wendy

You look great and no one is making fun of ya. :hug:

Wendy and Phillips, I do love horses someday we all gotta go for a ride together. Wouldnt that a great idea???

*hmmm* shrugs, should I giggle at you how r u looks? Nope! , you're just fine woman! Lovely pictures you bring it here and share your picture story!

Yeah, I agree with DeafMonkey. I think you look pretty and I'm like why would anyone laugh at you. :confused:

hey good looking.. I thought ya male too!! oops!! LOL. Thanks for sharing it with us. ;)

Oh my, I thought you were a male the whole time..I think it's because of your avatar I dunno, but please forgive me for thinking otherwise....Btw beautiful picture :)

Back