picture s of your ha and ear mold

casetractorfarm

Reaction score
can you post picture s of your ha and ear mold so i can get an idea of the different types and styles

I would need to know you much better first. There are already threads devoted to this subject.

n502618612_534329_9415.jpg

n502618612_653445_4546.jpg

Jenny, Your BTE is cool with bling. is that what you use cellphone's bling on your bte? If it's correct. Then I will buy it. :D

i think the naida is bigger too

Yeah, the Naida is much bigger than the Una...Una takes a size 13 battery right? Naida UP's take a 675 which means they are much larger.

I get new ear molds on Thursday...no more skeleton molds for me because of feedback, the new ones are soft too. I am expecting something that is far more obvious than those ones...who cares though! Clearly I don't hide it anyway!

Jenny, Your BTE is cool with bling. is that what you use cellphone's bling on your bte? If it's correct. Then I will buy it. :D

They are just sticky back rhinestones from a craft store! I love blinging them out! hahaha

Check out my blog, there are more pics of decorated aids!

They are just sticky back rhinestones from a craft store! I love blinging them out! hahaha

Check out my blog, there are more pics of decorated aids!

Sure, I will check your blog. :D

Hey Jenny, I saw your blog last night. I watched your V-Log. You did good job! Are you using PSE? I can understand what you are talking about. LoL You're pretty! Do you have 2 pairs of style glasses? I do understand how do you feeling about hearing aids. You're so funny! I will make v-log for my first time soon. I already get my new flip video from my uncle got me for wedding gift. Is that great?

I am sorry for :topic: oops! LoL

Hey Jenny, I saw your blog last night. I watched your V-Log. You did good job! Are you using PSE? I can understand what you are talking about. LoL You're pretty! Do you have 2 pairs of style glasses? I do understand how do you feeling about hearing aids. You're so funny! I will make v-log for my first time soon. I already get my new flip video from my uncle got me for wedding gift. Is that great?

I am sorry for :topic: oops! LoL

It was mostly PSE I think. Some ASL. I don't know haha. I sign the way I sign and people can understand me so at this time that is all that matters. I used to only know SEE but now some SEEers can't even understand me because I am gravitating more to ASL. My ASL grammar isn't perfect though so I call is PSE. I am glad you could understand me! I was hoping that people out of my immediate circle of friends who I sign with all the time would be able to!

I have 3 pairs of glasses. Because of my job I break them a lot and make sure to always have many back-ups.

It was mostly PSE I think. Some ASL. I don't know haha. I sign the way I sign and people can understand me so at this time that is all that matters. I used to only know SEE but now some SEEers can't even understand me because I am gravitating more to ASL. My ASL grammar isn't perfect though so I call is PSE. I am glad you could understand me! I was hoping that people out of my immediate circle of friends who I sign with all the time would be able to!

I have 3 pairs of glasses. Because of my job I break them a lot and make sure to always have many back-ups.
That's great! :) Are you still learn about ASL? My first language was SEE then PSE and now is ASL. I know all of them.

Ouch! Be careful with your glasses. I lost my sunglasses 3 times. :(

That's great! :) Are you still learn about ASL? My first language was SEE then PSE and now is ASL. I know all of them.

Ouch! Be careful with your glasses. I lost my sunglasses 3 times. :(

Yup, I take classes and such. I use ASL interpreters for various things so I can understand it. Though I find many interpreters use PSE.

Back