picture of me, my old childhood teacher, and feisty chick

rjr2006

Reaction score
here is the picture of feisty chick and me

Attachments

• 010_7A.JPG
    010_7A.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 96
my old childhood teacher from 1991-97 and me, she is deaf and we talk through the TDD.

Attachments

• 011_8A.jpg
    011_8A.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 69
Thanks for the sharing lovely and beautiful pictures of you and your friends. I admire you alot as you are such couregous and brilliant young man !!

rjr2006 said:
here is the picture of feisty chick and me
:) RJR and Feisty Chick, what a great picture of the 2 of your together!!! Feisty I am glad I can put your screen name and face together. I have seen RJR's handsome face several times. Great picture!!!

rjr2006 said:
my old childhood teacher from 1991-97 and me, she is deaf and we talk through the TDD.
:aw: RJR, you and your teacher look like you both have had great memories together while you were in school and she was your teacher. You have made such a great role model for yourself, and I agree with Sabrina, I really admire your courage and determination to be the person you really are!!!! :hug:

thanks for share pic with us.. i love your beautiful smile!!!! u look so SWEET! :hug:

Very nice pics, rjr...didnt know that Fiesty chick was your teacher! thats
awesome!
:thumb:

Defee said:
Very nice pics, rjr...didnt know that Fiesty chick was your teacher! thats
awesome!
:thumb:
feisty chick wasn't my teacher and other woman (Michelle) used to be my childhood teacher and now we are good friends :cool:

Great pictures! Bright smiles! :thumb:

rjr2006 said:
feisty chick wasn't my teacher and other woman (Michelle) used to be my childhood teacher and now we are good friends :cool:
Oh im sorry, i misunderstood...ok great!

Really lovely pictures...

Thank you for share your pictures here with us :thumb:

What a great pic of you and FiestyChick! :) Also of the one with your ex-teacher...that is awesome you still keep in touch with her. :)

Back