Pics of your bodily injured

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
In two years ago of today (April 1st) which was not a joke that i had head injured that one of the desk leg fell on my head while disassembling and trying to carry it upstairs where we used to live an apt that time. And it was busted open on my head and went to ER to having it stitches (stamples) see the pic. NO KIDDING on April Fool's day in two years ago!!!!!!! (the desk leg weighs about 55 lbs)

Attachments

• Stitches 4-01-05.jpg
    Stitches 4-01-05.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 38
OUCH!! I don't think I have any picture of my stitches. Be careful next time!

I don't have any pictures, but I have injured myself a lot...

- cut my head 3 times
- cut my chin 1 time
- cut my knee 1 time
- cut my ankle 1 time
- cut my hands many times
- cut my fingers many times

- burn my hands many times
- burn my arm many times

- shot by a BB gun 1 time

- stabbed by a pocket knife 1 time

- scratched by my ex-girlfriend many times

If only I saved pictures of these... :(

In two years ago of today (April 1st) which was not a joke that i had head injured that one of the desk leg fell on my head while disassembling and trying to carry it upstairs where we used to live an apt that time. And it was busted open on my head and went to ER to having it stitches (stamples) see the pic. NO KIDDING on April Fool's day in two years ago!!!!!!! (the desk leg weighs about 55 lbs)

That's photoshopped. Try again.

That's photoshopped. Try again.

This is NOT a Photoshopped.... i PICTURED that myself on webcam.... IT was not a JOKE after all!!!!!!!! NO KIDDING!!!!!!!! My wife took me to ER seriousily to have my head stapled together..... Are you so BLIND to see my head has actually stapled to keep the infection out of my head???????? NO it's not a try again!!!!!! NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!!!! I still have scar on my head forever!!!!!!! And i never done photoshopping in my life as i do not know how to use it and i have old computer and it is partial funtionally to use my computer like that... SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUFF PUFFING!!!!!!:pissed:

Whitewolves64

Yikkkkkes, it's HURT!

I got injured many times but no picures of them, but I think I do have a picture but it's at my parents' home, not with me. That picture of my foot with nail in my foot, I mean it's thought my foot before it got off so my parents could proof doctor that I got it in my foot. I'm serious that the nail went through my foot, it's soooooo PAINFUL!

Back