PicLen Software: AWESOME!

I tried to download on IE7 - it failed, and it won't work, where is the information that tells that it can work on IE7? Maybe I need new glasses then

I tried to download on IE7 - it failed, and it won't work, where is the information that tells that it can work on IE7? Maybe I need new glasses then

Well, you take time to get new glasses. :cool2:

Fortunately, I had to adjust my glasses and I found out that this software works on IE7 very well, I downloaded on my work PC and it is awesome. dbarovian, you're right. :o

Fortunately, I had to adjust my glasses and I found out that this software works on IE7 very well, I downloaded on my work PC and it is awesome. dbarovian, you're right. :o

Good deal.

Downloaded. It looks really nice. When I make my office dark, and watching those images makes me feel like I am in 3D world. :lol:

It is and it loooks like you're in the future ;)

Wish there is piclen chip installed in my brain. I don't care people calling me Cyborg. And when I got it installed in my brain, and they update every 30 seconds. When I meet you, I will tell you everything what's going on in this world in endless way. Maybe you need to bring Visine (eye drops) with you just right before you meet me. :D

Wish there is piclen chip installed in my brain. I don't care people calling me Cyborg. And when I got it installed in my brain, and they update every 30 seconds. When I meet you, I will tell you everything what's going on in this world in endless way. Maybe you need to bring Visine (eye drops) with you just right before you meet me. :D

If you are still alive in 15 years time, why not! :rofl:

Back