Pic of TJ, my son ..

Awauphi

Reaction score
taken at Little Rock Zoo Friday the 21st.. Notice the lion.. LOL.. everyone there jumped at the sight of the lion. I was behind TJ and watched the lion. I even jumped at her clawing at the glass.. lmao.. The teacher's assistant took the credit of taking picture of TJ.. heh.. She was standing on the walkway higher above the cage. One thought I was inside the pen and took the picture? ha ha ha .. dream on! hehe.. anyway enjoy the pic.. :)

TJwithlion.jpg

Cool picture! :)

Luckysmile23 said:
taken at Little Rock Zoo Friday the 21st.. Notice the lion.. LOL.. everyone there jumped at the sight of the lion. I was behind TJ and watched the lion. I even jumped at her clawing at the glass.. lmao.. The teacher's assistant took the credit of taking picture of TJ.. heh.. She was standing on the walkway higher above the cage. One thought I was inside the pen and took the picture? ha ha ha .. dream on! hehe.. anyway enjoy the pic.. :)

TJwithlion.jpg

i agree it is a good picture of Lion going at the glass .. lol.. TJ's father is mad that he didnt get a copy. I told him You didnt ask for it and I DID! pfft at him.. LOL.. too bad for him! I told him I will scan the pic and send him via email which i did a while ago.. ha.. :)

Wow, it sure does look like the picture was taken in the lion cage...aww look at the little girl, looks like she got scared for a moment there....

btw Cute kids but scary lion

Wow, that's a really cool picture... TJ is definitely fearless! :thumb:

haha.. when we first got there.. the lioness was laying watching the window.. then all of a sudden she jumped and clawed at the glass for all she can?? lol.. we did got jumped at first when the lioness did clawed on the glass.. then second time the lioness did it again.. TJ laughed then.. and I laughed too!!! thats when u see in the pic.. second time..:) the lil girl didnt.. she was frozen with fear then turned to her momma.. tj said the lil girl is scared.. i said of course she is.. the lioness is big .. i told him she will be ok.. haha..

Shit, that's nothing... come and take a look at my amazing window cam...You will never know who will appear...

catcam.gif

Nuty said:
Shit, that's nothing... come and take a look at my amazing window cam...You will never know who will appear...

catcam.gif

Lovely.. Cat peek'n you.. while r u changing yer clothes...
Don't make you think Cat is pevert!
Cat just curiouis about you!
:D

Did anybody see a cow appear at the window after that scary screeching cat? :laugh2:

Back