Pic from yesterday's hike.

Dark-Half

Reaction score
Living in the outdoors has it's up and downs, one being that I can walk around in the woods, uncharted with no trails and end up finding cool things. Do note that this isn't the first time I've found deer skulls or horns (My mum was with me this time, she found the skull and the big horn, I found the smaller one.)

She almost whacked me with a walking stick for making a joke. I'll tell the story.

Me: mum, look *points*
Her: huh? where?
10 seconds later
Her: oh!
Me: -chuckle-
Her: I thought it would have been cool if you found the first one earlier!
Me: Ah, well I guess I did. *Hands it to her* you carry it.
Her: why do I have to carry it, you found it.
Me: -moves away abit- Because you're the woman. -snickers-
Her: -brandishes walking stick and laughs afterwards-
Me: ack! -laughs-

Good times, good times.

Pic - http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7954/1001498pj2.jpg

LOL Nice and good lookin' young man. Me curious : Where did you found the bones ? Thanks for sharin' your pic with us. :)

The bones are basically all over the place. Animals die from old age or get killed by predators. Alot of people probably hate the concept of taking bones from where an animal died or such but I do have alot of respect for the animals. Even if the skull was left alone there it would get destroyed by cattle trampling over the bones or carried off by a random animal to gnaw on. My mum sometimes takes one to paint on- kinda like indian art on buffalo skulls, only less tribal and more of just a landscape with animals on it. As for the compliment, thanks :D- both of you lol.

cool pix, I thought there was a bunch of pics...only one pic of a hiking trip. :)

Nice pic! Have any more to show? :)

nice pix

i bet you had good hike

i found a piece of animal bone near my home on the land my home was on a extinct forest
i didn't know what bone it came from oh well

Lol!! Funny about you and your mom. ;) Nice picture of you, are you a hunter? Or just like going hiking?

Lol!! Funny about you and your mom. ;) Nice picture of you, are you a hunter? Or just like going hiking?

I tried going hunting once, couldn't stomach killing an animal so I decided I'll just enjoy nature and let furry critters live, unless they threaten my life of course. We get wolves from canada up here so I do pack a .45 for protection.

It's the only pic I took. I think I need more sun. Too much world of warcraft and chattin online.

Too bad, pic isn't loading now...either the 'site' is down at the moment or......did you get whacked off the internet? :lol: (j/k)

Anyone else still see it or is it just me? Hmmm....:hmm:

~RR

Hm, it's not just you. I was going to link it to a friend. Imageshack either kills off pictures after a certian amount of time or they exceded bandwidth... or somethin!

Back