Photoshopped Images

Iceriver

Reaction score
I messed around with PS with the original picture out of boredom, it was a long ago when I did this. I decided to share with you guys, and get your feedback. What you guys think of this?

Original:
bkg.jpg

Modified:
mod.jpg

I see this one that you showed me and it look great that you made lol that you showed me few months ago lol :lol: keep it up if you have time lol :lol:

Omfg.....awesome.

I have a lot of art I did in PhotoShop on Deviantart...if you want to see it, click the link under my signature. ;)

LuciaDisturbed said:
Omfg.....awesome.

I have a lot of art I did in PhotoShop on Deviantart...if you want to see it, click the link under my signature. ;)

:giggle: :giggle: she was somehow bored and why not make photoshopped on the images lol .. some I told her why not add something but mostly she idea to add up lol .. she just would like to see anyone to give her an idea to add up on something on her images :lol:

LuciaDisturbed said:
Omfg.....awesome.

They are awesome :) I love the 'colorzation me' photo, it just look cool. :cool:

Reminds me of the 'painted world' in a PC game called Oblivion. Someone described it this way:
In Oblivion I did a side-quest that surprised me. A woman had lost her husband. "He was in his studio all day painting. I opened the door to check on him, and he was gone!" So I investigate his studio and inspected the painting that he was working on. It was labelled "Painting to the Painted World". I said, "No way... could it be?" Sure enough, I click on it and am taken to a world that looks like the screenshot. The game didn't seem to be using any NPR rendering, but instead all the textures were done like impressionist painting. It was really trippy to be playing in what looked like an unfinished painting, the blobby trees swaying in the breeze, the thick brush-stroke clouds drifting slowly through the sky. Even the painted trolls looked painted. One part of the world was almost entirely unfinished and looked like bare canvas. Stunning.

Painted World
paintedWorld01.jpg

wow i love art! lucky you have photoshop... your pictures look so awesome!

Back