Photos of you with a celeb and well-known figures

katz4life

Reaction score
Post your real pix with a celeb(s) or a well-known figure(s) if you do have. Just for fun!! Any dated photo - old, nostalgia to present. Photoshopped or cutout of yourself and a celeb is UNacceptable. :ty:

mehEATHERLAMPKENMP1.jpg

Me and Heather Langenkamp aka Nancy from A Nightmare on Elm Street part 1,2, and 3.

I have a lots more but it's your turn to post your pix then!! Heh..

OMG. Are you kidding me. She did visit Gally a few times. Ah, poor you to miss her. Ha. Yes, you missed her again on April 19, 2009 Book signing near your home. Lol.

I could had meet Stevie Wonder when my boyfriend when to talk him , but I was not allowed in the men barhroom ! Crap! My boyfriend knew Stevie.

I can see if I find any pics of me with my uncle.

I already talked about him in other threads. He is a retired Philly baseball player. Name is Ozzie Virgil, Jr. He played for the Phillies in the late 70s and 80s before getting traded with Toronto Blue Jays.

Very cool, Shel!

Yea, but most importantly, he is a great uncle. Has always been a big part of my life growing up and we keep in touch thru FB. He lives in AZ. His granddaughter (my cousin's daughter) is only 2 months younger than my son.

:) sometimes I forget that he was famous in those times..lol

Me as a teen after a round of golf with Arnie and Robert Stack.

Memorial Park in Houston. Doug Sanders tourney

That same tourney I played with Leslie Nielsen and the Skipper from Gilligan's Island. I will try to dig up pics.

Somewhere, I have a picture of me with Gil Gerard. I was a baby. He played Buck Rogers in "Buck Rogers of the 25th Century"

We also have a picture of my father with Ernest Hemingway.

My brother got to have pics taken with the band KISS.
Same brother has pics with Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse and Giada de Laurentiis.

I have to find the pictures and they are packed in the garage.

Back