Photographer in Rochester NY

melissab

Reaction score
I am deaf,and a professional photographer. I worked in a studio for two years, and now I'm building my business outside of the studio. I am in the process of building my portfolio and am looking to do as many photography sessions as possible. I am currently offering sessions for $40, this includes 1-2 hours of me taking portraits of your family/child. I will then edit the pictures through photo shop and post them on my website. From there you can buy pictures through my print lab (at cost) or purchase a CD with your portraits to print them wherever you would like.

My photo's are currently posted at Melissa B Photography while my website is under construction.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments. My email is melissabphotography@gmail.com

I am deaf,and a professional photographer. I worked in a studio for two years, and now I'm building my business outside of the studio. I am in the process of building my portfolio and am looking to do as many photography sessions as possible. I am currently offering sessions for $40, this includes 1-2 hours of me taking portraits of your family/child. I will then edit the pictures through photo shop and post them on my website. From there you can buy pictures through my print lab (at cost) or purchase a CD with your portraits to print them wherever you would like.

My photo's are currently posted at Melissa B Photography while my website is under construction.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments. My email is melissabphotography@gmail.com

Those are pretty nice pictures

Great!!! I am sure, you have much fun with photography. i love it, too :)
btw, welcome to AD!

[ahem] Rochester?! i used to live there for a while: RIT.

those pictures are really look so great! can you do sports events? LMK. I need somebody shoot me up in surfing [hope that your camera is waterproof, if not, i can provide one].

Surfing pictures

[ahem] Rochester?! i used to live there for a while: RIT.

those pictures are really look so great! can you do sports events? LMK. I need somebody shoot me up in surfing [hope that your camera is waterproof, if not, i can provide one].

I have done baseball games, but I don't have a waterproof kit for my camera, so I couldn't do surfing pictures.

aw rats..

as i said it before, i can provide my waterproof kit or specific of waterproof camera. waterproof camera is "Sea & Sea DX 1G", i think.. i have to look at it again.

anyway, thanks anyway-

Back