Pensacola Junior College, in Florida.

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
I took some pictures.
100_0878.jpg

100_0877.jpg

100_0872.jpg

Looks like a nice campus. Your date stamp in your camera is wrong.

How do you put pictures in posts?

oh.. you dont know. I downloaded to photobucket. i have disk from camera to printer, i look at my computer and check picture and add all to my computer and then downloaded to photobucket.

CrzyMeg, you're really crazy about that college, :). I forgot if you replied to my post about PJC. I'll check it out.

What's the deaf community like? Are there oral deaf people like me? I am willing to learn sign. I know sign with lipreading, but not ASL. Do you see deaf people everywhere at PJC?

What's the deaf community like? Are there oral deaf people like me? I am willing to learn sign. I know sign with lipreading, but not ASL. Do you see deaf people everywhere at PJC?

Some, not alot. :P But there is a lot i heard, there three different campuses.

Do they have activities for deaf groups and normal hearies as well?

I used to go to a community college that didn't have much to do, and mostly was at the main univerisity.

Do they have activities for deaf groups and normal hearies as well?

I used to go to a community college that didn't have much to do, and mostly was at the main univerisity.

There have activities yes. We also meet at mall for deaf meet

I got my AA degree from PJC in 1978. :)

I will. :lol: I have to do remedial classes first. It sucks. :lol:
Just hang in there; those classes will be over quicker than you think if you just plunge in and attack them.

Just hang in there; those classes will be over quicker than you think if you just plunge in and attack them.

I will but i have to work harder in english. Grammars i never do understand.

Back