Peek-A-Boo

dreamwarrior

Reaction score
Howdy y'all my name is Randi. I live in Colorado but I'm from Texas (thus the greeting). last year I was told I have autoimmune inner ear (A.I.E.D.) as of 3 weeks ago I have lost all hearing. My lip reading is getting better as is my ASL :) unfortunately I still need paper and pen to get thru most conversations. I have the loving support of my parents and friends that I need to get thru these hard times. I also have my life saver and best friend Boo my service dog she is a 2year old beautiful German Shepard and she is the light of my life!! I was a chef until I couldn't work anymore until my A.I.E.D. runs it's course I have really bad vertigo having my world spin while I'm around hot and sharp things is not a good idea (I learned the hard way;) ) when I get to where I can work again I will be in sales I haven't decided if I want to work in car sales or jewelry but I have plenty of time to figure it out. I still love to cook when I can and I'm a incorrigible book worm let's just say with time on my hands I get to do a lot a reading (some time better to get lost in a book then face reality) I also love to hang out with family and friends or go to see a movie (the theatre near me offer captions which I love) and that's about all I can think of to say I hope to make new friends here. See y'all later

:welcome: I hope everything works out for you in the long run. I'm sure it will. :D At least you're working on ASL, it really does open up a whole new world. ( Lost my hearing around 5 or 6 years ago, it makes SUCH a difference. =)

Back