Our "Redneck" Yacht Club. What I did last weekend..

Babyblue

Reaction score
This is the place our friends and family hang out on the Alifia River. It is a small place where we meet up, near a spring. The locals know it as the "Diddy" View attachment 13800

This is where I spent my weekend! Had friends from Ohio there as well!

I sure did had a wonderful time!

yes it sure looks FUN to me! i wish i lived in FLORIDA so i would be in the water everyday! thank you for sharing the photo. thats real awesome.

The picture above was taken last Saturday.

This one was on Sunday. Right before the party of Seafood and oyster roast started. At a friends house. My cousin lives a few houses down, right off the canal that leads us to the River. :) We all go by boat! :D

View attachment 13801

Looking forward to spend some more weekends with friends and family!!

yes it sure looks FUN to me! i wish i lived in FLORIDA so i would be in the water everyday! thank you for sharing the photo. thats real awesome.

It is awesome! Been going there for the past six years.

Later on, when the warm weather stables! The place will be packed!!

Sounds Fun, Fun, Fun!!!....We have an oyster roast every summer, along with a "pig pickin'....Parties at the beach or on the boat are great!.....And at Thanksgiving time...my family does what the Pilgrims did when they cooked their turkey....put it into the ground, kept the fire going for 2 days. It's good!

Sounds Fun, Fun, Fun!!!....We have an oyster roast every summer, along with a "pig pickin'....Parties at the beach or on the boat are great!.....And at Thanksgiving time...my family does what the Pilgrims did when they cooked their turkey....put it into the ground, kept the fire going for 2 days. It's good!

Invite me one day!!! :D

We do that with hogs. Never had a turkey cooked in a pit before. but dang! the hog was falling apart when they pulled it out!

That looks like a lot of fun.

mmm That looks like fun. Hmmm ... you might be a redneck if your yacht is tied to a tree.. (with apologies to Jeff Foxworthy)

Cool - Sounds like it's tons of fun and nevertheless, it makes it worthwhile soaking up under the sun! :lol:

I will post more pictures tomorrow! Gotta get my backside to bed!

I am about to tall asleep!

Does his boat engine came from the lawn mower? :lol: I think I have his original boat engine in my jacuzzi. :rofl:

Looks fun!

Back