Our new picture.. :)

Awauphi

Reaction score

Taken 2 weeks ago at my church.. look at how my hairs look.. look different? no more long hairs.. lol :)

Both of you looking great!!
smile

Peace
Phillips

OH MY GOD!! Your short hair looks MOOOOORE attractive on you.. I find you so attractive, I love your new hairdo, looks so more profressionial.

TJ is handsome... He looks like you!!!

haha thanks Crazymomma u r the first one to say that i look like a professional.. lol.. serious! :) and oh yeah thanks tania ... hehehe.. :)

haha thanks Crazymomma u r the first one to say that i look like a professional.. lol.. serious! :) and oh yeah thanks tania ... hehehe.. :)

yw anytime!!! honest with u.. u look good with short and more lady.. i hope guy will drool over u hehehe

lol.. thanks.. but i noticed many guys like long hairs.. maybe i am wrong?? i dont know.. i should ask polls?? hehe.. pfft..

wolfy is sad i chopped my hairs off.. :(

you all look great in picture! the look of background matches your cloth colors. your short hairs you look good! i miss your long hairs too and like any hairstyles of short and long both! wow!

lol.. thanks.. but i noticed many guys like long hairs.. maybe i am wrong?? i dont know.. i should ask polls?? hehe.. pfft..

wolfy is sad i chopped my hairs off.. :(

:lol: not u only one... i chopped my hairs 2 yrs ago and wolfy was very sad and say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:lol: not u only one... i chopped my hairs 2 yrs ago and wolfy was very sad and say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

lol tania.. aww that too bad for wolfy hehe.. pfft at her! lmao..

thanks for your lovely comments, guys.. :)

Back