Oldbie

Maya87

Reaction score
Kind of been here for a while. Yet had no net for a while so I figured I would come back to see what's going on.. Just looking for other deaf hoh or anyone really that would like to email.
Maya

I'm in the same boat. =P Well, I just joined... so maybe a boat in the same ocean... just across the way... =P Anyway... lol... I was looking like, EVERYWHERE to meet other deaf / HoH people in my area for friends, but good lord, there are like NO sites that are around here!? You would think with being in Florida, and having the huge School for the blind and deaf in St. Aug. here in Florida, that there would be TONS of networking sites for deaf people! Nope... Like, zero. So I found this site in hopes that eventually I might meet some people, in and out of the area to become friends with, network blah blah. =P I work overnights, so I sit here bored on my computer playing around, talking and meeting people. I did however find a few deaf singles websites... Nooooot really what I'm looking for, but maybe it's a start? -_-; I suppose... lol

Back