NYC train isn't insane, Asia is! (VIDEO)

Well not ALL Asia are like this, I was in Japan and have seen something like that, but that mostly happen during the rush hours which people go or leave for the work. Also it depends on the location too, some location don't really have busy stop like that.

*EDITED*

Here's my picture that I took in Japan where the stops wasn't busy.

ToKyO087.jpg

Well not ALL Asia are like this, I was in Japan and have seen something like that, but that mostly happen during the rush hours which people go or leave for the work. Also it depends on the location too, some location don't really have busy stop like that.

*EDITED*

ToKyO087.jpg

maybe you're not in right spot and time where busy appear? It doesn't make specs where location (country come from). :dunno2:

Banjo, I always wonder if anyone have death to breath. oh boy. What a bad suffer.

maybe you're not in right spot and time where busy appear? It doesn't make specs where location (country come from). :dunno2:

I already stated that I have seen something like that you showed the video in Japan. That picture I posted is at somewhere northern Tokyo, I am not sure exactly name or location, but northern Tokyo is not really busy like southwest Tokyo that have lot of busy locations like Shinjuku.

It's just depends on the location and time ;)

Yeah... after someone cuts the cheese. ;)

:laugh2:

On a serious note, I'm surprised to see the security (conductors or whatever it's called) pushing people in the train when it is already over-crowded. Shouldn't they be concerned of potential hazards or it's safety?

NYC has some busy spot, such as Broadway or others.

Like Puyo said, most transit mass in Asia, such as majority cities in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Metro Manila and Japan have busy spot since some others aren't.

*EDITED*

ToKyO087.jpg

Looks like JR West railways. They have a huge rolling stock inventory with many different styles of trains.

Looks like JR West railways. They have a huge rolling stock inventory with many different styles of trains.

Really? I didn't know the names for those lol, but yea Tokyo's subway system are awesome! They just come by like every 3-5 minutes, and FAST.

Really? I didn't know the names for those lol, but yea Tokyo's subway system are awesome! They just come by like every 3-5 minutes, and FAST.

Yeah they have a huge subway system, one of the largest in the world. :)

Is this a joke? :) Can you imagine the hell the commuters would go through to get off at the their stop? What about if it is a hot day, and several commuters have bad hygiene?

If this is real, then they should consider adding extra carriages, even if the carriages exceed the length of the platform.

Is this a joke? :) Can you imagine the hell the commuters would go through to get off at the their stop? What about if it is a hot day, and several commuters have bad hygiene?

If this is real, then they should consider adding extra carriages, even if the carriages exceed the length of the platform.

It's not a joke and it's a fact. Japanese people generally are polite people. They can handle being crushed in a train or handle pranks that happened unexpectly and laugh about it. They are not like here in the US which are fussy, prissy (no offense) and a hot temper.

Adding more rail cars will not really help much because they don't have room to expand and it costs billions to expand. They have pretty much have gone to their limits. They have little chance to improve their shorter headways due to the heavy traffic of trains in the area. It requires some spacing. If it was only one line with several trains, they can lower the headways little as 1 minute or so. They can do 3 to 5 minute headways, like piyopoyo said. Also, many of them have drivers which extends the time. If it was computer controlled, maybe it would help.

and NYC is the longest subway underground in the world. woot! What a dangerous.

Yep, that's correct. :) I heard that NYC's transit authority is going to rebuild all the subway stations, tracks, etc because of age. It will cost several billions to do that.

It's not a joke and it's a fact. Japanese people generally are polite people. They can handle being crushed in a train or handle pranks that happened unexpectly and laugh about it. They are not like here in the US which are fussy, prissy (no offense) and a hot temper.

Adding more rail cars will not really help much because they don't have room to expand and it costs billions to expand. They have pretty much have gone to their limits. They have little chance to improve their shorter headways due to the heavy traffic of trains in the area. It requires some spacing. If it was only one line with several trains, they can lower the headways little as 1 minute or so. They can do 3 to 5 minute headways, like piyopoyo said. Also, many of them have drivers which extends the time. If it was computer controlled, maybe it would help.

Yup, got agree with you.

I can see difference on between Japanese and American...

Back