No, YOU get out and change the tire!!

so..... who got the short straw to change tire? :lol:

I don't think that mobile assist will handle this. :laugh2:

or they just wanna play :lol:

oh yes. more likely, they like to play around with toys. I have never seen how lions killed the tires. :shock: My three cats are the same as the lions. Whenever, they are in moods, they do bite and their claws were stuck in my hand just because they want to play. ouchie

Maybe they were just having a craving. After all even lions know tires have a full serving of vitamin black rubber. :giggle:

Holy Cow!! And I though my dog was bad, by hiking his leg on my vehicle tires. Now I know not to complain too much. :lol:

ooooo, these lions may be smarter than you think...

These Lions just had meeting and decided that it would be good idea to destroy their tires making them unable to move then these mouth-watering delicious Human will have to get out and we will have the best dinner!

I bet, Lion are smart set them a trap... (waiting for human get out of the rover car)
Lion screamed "Meeooweerrr let's attack the human now."

(chuckles)

I bet it is China made tires...

Beware of Made in China tires.

nom nom nom!

Lol That "nom nom nom" pretty much reminded me of Cafe World in Facebook. Every time you visit their restaurant, they would ask you to try out their recipes. As you eat it, it says "Nom...nom...nom!" Geesh I spent too much time in Facebook lol

Back