Nieces turn 3!

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok so I apologize to begin with... there are gonna be... just a few... pictures here.

Sunday my wonderful nieces turned 3, Addy and Izzy. They are so cute and so very sweet. My family never let me learn ASL when I was a kid, and now my sister found out my niece Izzy has hearing loss too... but thankfully my sister is learning ASL, izzy got accepted into a bibi school, and she won't have to go through the same thing I did.

Well here are a few pics of the girls birthday party (very small)
Izzy telling me its her birthday
P7310120.jpg

what mommy?
P7310119.jpg

Izzy telling me that she is hungary... I had to tell her lunch would come soon.
P7310089.jpg

My Izzy and me
P7310070.jpg

asking what the new thing (TV) was
P7310067.jpg

my pretty babies
P7310111.jpg

now if you want to see all the pictures, and the video of the girls blowing out their cake... its Addy and Izzy turn 3 pictures by ashzoomzoom - Photobucket here

Cute pictures, and beautiful nieces! I'm glad that you've been able to help your sister and your niece secure an appropriate placement for her. Your niece is lucky to have you. You will make all the difference in the world for them.

Cute pictures, and beautiful nieces! I'm glad that you've been able to help your sister and your niece secure an appropriate placement for her. Your niece is lucky to have you. You will make all the difference in the world for them.

thanks! she is picking up ASL really quick too, my sister is amazed... every once in a while she will have to take a video of my izzy and send it to me asking what she said. but my sis is learning quick too. Addy tries to tell my sis what she wants, but it doesn't always work. Love these kids too much!

Nice pictures Ash345. those girls are adorable!!

Beautiful girls! You have a niece named Addy, and so do I. That is so coincidental! Is your Addy short for something else? Mine is short for Adelaine.

Beautiful girls! You have a niece named Addy, and so do I. That is so coincidental! Is your Addy short for something else? Mine is short for Adelaine.

yes Addy is short for something, Addyson! I love my girls, and love how well they are doing!

yes Addy is short for something, Addyson! I love my girls, and love how well they are doing!

That is so funny that we both have a niece named Addy.:P You can tell they are happy and healthy in the pics.

That is so funny that we both have a niece named Addy.:P You can tell they are happy and healthy in the pics.

Yeah, I love the kiddos :) and it is very funny that we both have a niece named Addy, what would be more funny, would be if you also had a niece named Izzy. they are healthy and happy. (they weren't always healthy though... born 2 lb 6 oz each, 10 weeks early)

PICT0071.jpg

They have come a long way since then!

They are very very happy girls, they run and play, and now that Izz can communicate more, she is even happier. She is signing up a storm... and she will soon be better than me I have no doubt. and she will NEVER have to feel alone in this, because she has me...

Yeah, I love the kiddos :) and it is very funny that we both have a niece named Addy, what would be more funny, would be if you also had a niece named Izzy. they are healthy and happy. (they weren't always healthy though... born 2 lb 6 oz each, 10 weeks early)

PICT0071.jpg

They have come a long way since then!

They are very very happy girls, they run and play, and now that Izz can communicate more, she is even happier. She is signing up a storm... and she will soon be better than me I have no doubt. and she will NEVER have to feel alone in this, because she has me...
awww cutest baby wow 2lb 6 oz I am surprised

my sister baby is I am become uncle cutest! 6 oz 7 1/2 half wow!

Cool. My niece is 23 and several of her girlfriends are hitting at me. LOL, my niece block them to make sure they don't talk into date with me.

Back