Nieces and Nephews

D

Deaf258

This thread is for posting pictures of your nieces and nephews.

To start this thread off, I'll post a pic of one of my nephews:

nephew.jpg

very cute! :hug: I wish have child now same your nephews Hey... you need me! :naughty:

i dont want to post pixs of my neice and nephew -- neice now 16 and nephew 20 -- all grown! OMG kids grow up WAYYY too fast like weeds grrr :lol: i remmy them when they were little babies!

Aww cuteee Deaf258, now I think I want another one... :aw:

My niece-- she is seven-year-old now... Love her to death. I try to be there for her as a stable relative especially now that both of her parents just divorced last year. I always see myself in my niece. We grew up with similar hardships and whatnot-- and we both are Oxens!! (Chinese astrology) ;-)

When she gets older-- perhaps in high school or college ( when she is 18, I will be borderline 30-"cool and hip" year old *lol*) I would like us to prat around with "Ki 'N Ky" written across our tee-shirts or whatnot.. I would LOVE that nickname for both of us. Ki and Ky are the first two initials of our first names. Ky being her and Ki being me and then to round it up with " 'n" for "and"... Ki 'N Ky!

It would be fun for her to scare the creeps away-- "My auntie and I are Ki'N'Ky!" but then it probably would attract a WRONG kind of creeps....

:rofl:

Attachments

• kylea.JPG
    kylea.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Ki'NKy.jpg
    Ki'NKy.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
Awwwwww sOoOoOoOo cute Deaf258 and gnarlydorkette :thumb:

Back