nice halloween decorate outside

starrygaze

Reaction score
My mom photographed me, big white dog, Joe, and small black dog, Star, and see my daughter hugged Joe.

My daughter wants to say here: I love you and dad and the dogs

Is that your house or your mother's house? It looks cute, why do you have some orange fences around the pine trees? I'm curious.

Is that your house or your mother's house? It looks cute, why do you have some orange fences around the pine trees? I'm curious.

It's my mom and dad's. 2.9 acres. Because there are animals: mountain elks, deers, and rabbits. To avoid the damage from animals cares trees. Over 100 Buffalos ranch is 2 miles south from there. I saw many elks stampleding near their home. Beautiful animals. Strongest windy is famous here! Between 50 and 80 mph wind occurres between October and March. Few blizzards are always here. No funny. My home is not far from my parent's house. I don't like my place. Their place is nice. Perfect place to gaze sunset, sunrise, stars, moons, and mountains. I will post picture later you will see better!

My kitchen window where I can see sight of their home. LOL

It's my mom and dad's. 2.9 acres. Because there are animals: mountain elks, deers, and rabbits. To avoid the damage from animals cares trees. Over 100 Buffalos ranch is 2 miles south from there. I saw many elks stampleding near their home. Beautiful animals. Strongest windy is famous here! Between 50 and 80 mph wind occurres between October and March. Few blizzards are always here. No funny. My home is not far from my parent's house. I don't like my place. Their place is nice. Perfect place to gaze sunset, sunrise, stars, moons, and mountains. I will post picture later you will see better!

My kitchen window where I can see sight of their home. LOL

ahhh that explain....

Oh, starrygaze that explains it, makes a lot of sense too. I love the house also just wanted to tell you that too. Thanks for sharing too.
151.gif

my parent bought their new home last year. There were no fence, trees, garage, and few. You can see mountains at horizon. Now their backyard looks better than last year. This picture was taken last year.

my parent bought their new home last year. There were no fence, trees, garage, and few. You can see mountains at horizon. Now their backyard looks better than last year. This picture was taken last year.

BEAITFFFUL !!!!!

aww beautiful kids u have. Wow ur parent's house is so nice and alike they re in no where! awesome.

Wow! That's very nice and thanks for sharing with us. Starrygaze

What happens to the trees? It looks a nice place to live, but no trees. Is it a flat land? This place looks that it is a new colonial. Is that your camper? It looks that it is easy for aliens above the sky to scan people without a problem. Just kidding!

What happens to the trees? It looks a nice place to live, but no trees. Is it a flat land? This place looks that it is a new colonial. Is that your camper? It looks that it is easy for aliens above the sky to scan people without a problem. Just kidding!

You are funny!

Yeah it seems very strange no tree anywhere more than 20 miles square area except near creeks, mountains, lakes, ponds, and rocks. Alot of any trees are on mountain. Mystery I wonder! Drive 20 miles west where sights of mountains and would notice alot of trues and beautiful sceneries. One and half hour driving arrives Estes National Park the beautiful Rocky mountains. Indian was here long time ago because my old brother found arrow rock.

Last edited:
Wow nice pix and nice home. Ask your parent to see if I can steal their house?? LOL J/K. Hope your parent enjoy their house.

Wow nice pix and nice home. Ask your parent to see if I can steal their house?? LOL J/K. Hope your parent enjoy their house.

My mom always loves to show off. How silly of her! With her permission I could post picture here anyway. If I make 50 thousand dollars a year I would buy country with new home west of my parent's On Happy Jack road is awesome place for many homes there.

There are too many halloween decorates inside and outside.

Back