Newby here

writinghigh

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm new to the group and would like to get to know more deaf people. I am latent deaf and started to learn ASL about 18 years ago. I'm pretty fluent now. As a writer, I was curious what life would have been like for me if I lost my hearing as a teen and not as a 44 year old man. So I wrote "Goodbye Tchaikovsky" a novel about a violin virtuoso who at the age of 12 loses his hearing. It's an emotional autobiography of hearing loss. If this interests you visit the Royal Fireworks Press website.

Hi folks,

I'm new to the group and would like to get to know more deaf people. I am latent deaf and started to learn ASL about 18 years ago. I'm pretty fluent now. As a writer, I was curious what life would have been like for me if I lost my hearing as a teen and not as a 44 year old man. So I wrote "Goodbye Tchaikovsky" a novel about a violin virtuoso who at the age of 12 loses his hearing. It's an emotional autobiography of hearing loss. If this interests you visit the Royal Fireworks Press website.

Hello. Enjoy getting to know us. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Back