matteb

Reaction score
I am 63 and in good health. My hearing loss has accellerated in the last 3 years to a point I can no longer appreciate music. It is driving me nuts. Any advice?

sorry, no advice here but let me give you a warm welcome to this board.
you'll surely will find some nice ppl to talk to here!

I am 63 and in good health. My hearing loss has accellerated in the last 3 years to a point I can no longer appreciate music. It is driving me nuts. Any advice?

Buy a dog. Train it and go for long walks.

Don't dwell on negatives in your life. Find a new positive.

Turn it up full blast. Maybe it will help.

:wave:....welcome aboard....and all I can say is to enjoy Life as much as you can....still got a ways to go my friend!

Hello welcome to alldeaf you should be enjoy supportive community wish be question to love happy alldeaf aboard

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

matteb said:

What HAs do you currently have?

It might be worth talking to your Audie about the possibilty of trying new HAs that have better programming specifically for music.

CI may also be an option if hearing is a critical thing for you.

welcome to AD, mine's pretty stable for like 7 years now (mild-moderate from infanthood up to 3rd-5th grade, moderately-severe from 3-5th grade to now ;) )

Back