Newbie here

AllIsEqual1

Reaction score
Hello everybody :wave: I'm Robyn. I'm quite shy usually. I recently found out that i am HOH and i wear a hearing aid. I love animals, reading and music. People say im compassionate and im not afraid to stand up for whats right. I love hanging out with family and friends and just enjoying life.

So, yeah this is my introduction, feel free to message me and i hope to see you guys around.

hi. I'm Sieara. I'm hearing. I'm new here too looking for friends mainly but would love to learn anything I can here. i'm a curious person so I'm kinda into too many things to list. lol what's your favorite animal?

hi. I'm Sieara. I'm hearing. I'm new here too looking for friends mainly but would love to learn anything I can here. i'm a curious person so I'm kinda into too many things to list. lol what's your favorite animal?

well my favourite animal would have to be a cat since i own 2 of them but besides cats its definitely Horses

cool. mine are dogs and big cats but I like all mammals... scared of the other animals...

stupid question but does anyone else put peanuts in their pepsi soda when they drink one?

I like it. it makes it taste better. I recommend it. well at least it's worth a try. lol

Back