Newbie from London

SLC

Reaction score
Hey everyone first time I have wrote a post bit unsure of how this all works however my daughter tells me this is the place to ask for help.
I am profoundly deaf and have hearing aids already supplied by the NHS needless to say there passable. I have been looking at aids online but wow so many to choose from or so I thought at first, I would love a CIC hearing aid or at least something a bit smaller then I have, I currantley feel like I have a elephant hanging of each ear.
Does anyone know if there is any invisible or very small hearing aids out there that are suitable for profoundly deaf people ???? If so I'd love to hear from you excuse the pun lol

yes - I used to own small hearing aids, and I'm profoundly deaf.

you just have to look for the right area that offers that option, and ask if they do give that.

Hey everyone first time I have wrote a post bit unsure of how this all works however my daughter tells me this is the place to ask for help.
I am profoundly deaf and have hearing aids already supplied by the NHS needless to say there passable. I have been looking at aids online but wow so many to choose from or so I thought at first, I would love a CIC hearing aid or at least something a bit smaller then I have, I currantley feel like I have a elephant hanging of each ear.
Does anyone know if there is any invisible or very small hearing aids out there that are suitable for profoundly deaf people ???? If so I'd love to hear from you excuse the pun lol

nhs hearing aids, I with you most uncomfortable I go solo now....where do you go whips x...aint no way CIC on nhs.i will pm you some useful data

Hello and welcome aboard, SLC! :wave:

Small hearing aids and profoundly deafness won't work. I'm profoundly deaf (90-100 dB), the only useable hearing I have is with big hearing aids in both ears.

Back