Newbie AD members whoever have not post their picture..

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
AD'ers love to see your picture...

Would love to get know you more..

Let's share together! Who r u ?
:D

Aww I'm not a newbie so that means I can't post my picture up?.... :o

Newbie:
PinkT313
MikeB
debsart
daneleven
Kateweb
caz31
RITCount
Heartgirl
JiminInola
SprintCarRacing

or more newbies???
Let's together sharing your picture here.. *smile*

:wave: :applause: :wiggle: I am newbie in here but getting not as newbie i have been here since for umm one week i think lol see my avatar that is me! lol I know it is black and white pics lol

I'm pretty much still a newbie in here but would be glad to share my pic in here :) Here it is and Hope you like it :D

Attachments

• Christee1.jpg
    Christee1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 58
Jolie_77 said:
I'm pretty much still a newbie in here but would be glad to share my pic in here :) Here it is and Hope you like it :D

Aw Jolie - I remember your face from last year when I lived in Alaska. I thought your hair was light blonde when I first saw your pic at that time you were at the beach...

Curious to ask : How long ago that pic was taken ? lol Love long hair. My hair is already that long to my arse. :o

CyberRed said:
Aw Jolie - I remember your face from last year when I lived in Alaska. I thought your hair was light blonde when I first saw your pic at that time you were at the beach...

Curious to ask : How long ago that pic was taken ? lol Love long hair. My hair is already that long to my arse. :o

The one you had saw from last year - I had my hair highlighted. This pic that I just posted on this forum was taken last year winter and I haven't had an updated one yet. Right now my hair is a little bit shorter but there's no highlights on it. The dark brown is the au naturel color that I go by with.

Merci - You are still prettier with either dark brown or highlight. Nice smile you got in there. :) ( Psst... wish you and your significate other were together in that pix. Shoot ! *snap fingers* )

Thanks, CyberRed and SherryCherish

LovelyBlkGal said:
psstt i still have ur pix on my sk :giggle: i will post in here soon *mess ur hair* jolie hahah

*glares* Is that the same picture I'm thinking of that u had took on your sidekick in August? If that's the one I'm thinking of... I'll get you for that :P *chuckles*

Jolie_77 said:

*glares* Is that the same picture I'm thinking of that u had took on your sidekick in August? If that's the one I'm thinking of... I'll get you for that :P *chuckles*

go for it lol .. i see there pic of FBG in somewhere in alldeaf.com lol

DeafMonkey said:
go for it lol .. i see there pic of FBG in somewhere in alldeaf.com lol

Monkey!!!! Don't tempt her to do it LOL :nana:

Jolie_77 said:

HAHAH!! *whistles*

Back