New to everything

Erinmove

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Erin. I'm a 27 year old full time student and full time employee. Last year i was found to have hearing loss that is slowing getting worse. With this knowledge, as well as my future working with special education students, I have started to learn ASL. Degenerative hearing loss is common in my family so I feel foolish for not taking the language more seriously in the past. I look forward to meeting and talking with others to gain encouragement and help where needed in my path to learning.

Hi, my name is Erin. I'm a 27 year old full time student and full time employee. Last year i was found to have hearing loss that is slowing getting worse. With this knowledge, as well as my future working with special education students, I have started to learn ASL. Degenerative hearing loss is common in my family so I feel foolish for not taking the language more seriously in the past. I look forward to meeting and talking with others to gain encouragement and help where needed in my path to learning.

welcome Erin and that sucks, my left ear did that a little bit last year but you're always welcome to talk to the weirdo whose hearing loss is whack LOL :D

Back