New to alldeaf

MoonStarr30

Reaction score

Hello :) 30 y/o female here, East coast US. Hearing but very interested in deaf culture and learning more sign. I feel that deaf people or hoh are so attractive to me because the expression they use while signing. I know some sign, but only have one friend that is deaf. She got married and moved to California. I don't ever get to see her. We both have very busy lives, she doesn't like to be on camera to sign and she also is so busy with her two young children. I also miss my really cute deaf friend Eric. I met him one summer at our camp (we were both 12 years old) and we wrote letters to each other for 2 years. He was my first kiss and we would always joke about one day, running away together.. I will never forget the horrible letter I received from his mother telling me that he died during a surgery. She wouldn't tell me if it was related to him getting the implant and never would return any of my letters. :( She didn't really like me because I was hearing. I watch that show Switched at birth and almost cry every time because I think of Eric..... ***Hopes to meet new friends** Hugs

DId Eric actually die from complicated surgery?

Hello :) 30 y/o female here, East coast US. Hearing but very interested in deaf culture and learning more sign. I feel that deaf people or hoh are so attractive to me because the expression they use while signing. I know some sign, but only have one friend that is deaf. She got married and moved to California. I don't ever get to see her. We both have very busy lives, she doesn't like to be on camera to sign and she also is so busy with her two young children. I also miss my really cute deaf friend Eric. I met him one summer at our camp (we were both 12 years old) and we wrote letters to each other for 2 years. He was my first kiss and we would always joke about one day, running away together.. I will never forget the horrible letter I received from his mother telling me that he died during a surgery. She wouldn't tell me if it was related to him getting the implant and never would return any of my letters. :( She didn't really like me because I was hearing. I watch that show Switched at birth and almost cry every time because I think of Eric..... ***Hopes to meet new friends** Hugs
:lol:

:crazy:

Back