New to AllDeaf.com

dlh1025

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! Happy New Year! I'm new to AllDeaf.com and I hail from Los Angeles, CA. I'm a Deaf author and have written and self-published my first book. I look forward to getting acquainted with some of you. :cool2:

Peeked a look at ur profile...you're the author of "Blood Blossom"...haven't read it...but reminds me of my doggie named "Blossom".....tell us a little about ur book?

"Blood Blossom"

Peeked a look at ur profile...you're the author of "Blood Blossom"...haven't read it...but reminds me of my doggie named "Blossom".....tell us a little about ur book?

The book is a general mainstream mass-market fiction in the mystery-thriller genre. It's about two long-separated sisters and their mysterious mother, all of whom engage in a battle of wits over an estate, but that's just scratching the surface. There is a lot packed into the book, including dark humor, taut suspense, exciting action, and unexpected twists and turns. :cool2:

The book is a general mainstream mass-market fiction in the mystery-thriller genre. It's about two long-separated sisters and their mysterious mother, all of whom engage in a battle of wits over an estate, but that's just scratching the surface. There is a lot packed into the book, including dark humor, taut suspense, exciting action, and unexpected twists and turns. :cool2:

:hmm:...love mysteries and science fiction...I'll be looking for ur book! :wave:

Greetings everyone! Happy New Year! I'm new to AllDeaf.com and I hail from Los Angeles, CA. I'm a Deaf author and have written and self-published my first book. I look forward to getting acquainted with some of you. :cool2:

Welcome! :wave:

Back