new pics of me, tj and my mom..

Thanks.. sometimes my son look like me.. sometimes he look like his daddy.. all throughout infant years to now.. always constant changing.. never stay look same! LOL :)

Cool pictures !!!!! I enjoyed seeing the pictures of the dogs. All of you look happy including the dogs too !!!!! God Bless !!!!! :) :thumb: :angel:

Thanks.. I was told I look more like my daddy.. LOL.. now you said i look like my mom?? ha.. wow! unbelievable! hehee.. but thanks! :)

Yeah Tj love his grandma's dog Chico.. hes sweet and smart dog.. can hi 5 with him and play .. hes half chihuahua.. i brought him home for my mom from a friend who cant take care of him due to working full time and chico always get in everything.. chewed up alot of things.. he need attention.. very hyperactive i might add.. so my mom is perfect cuz she stay home so chico can get alot of attention from many kids like TJ, my nephew dylan and my niece jace and other dogs too as well. :)

thanks ga.. :) yeah one of tj with chico... i love that pic! :) :) my fav already.. hehe

Back