new person

Mykal

Reaction score
Hi...my name is Mykal. I have been hard of hearing since birth. i was raise to go to public school and deal with hearing world. As the years getting by and older i am getting...the hearing is getting worst. I would like to take an opportunities to get into this and find a better job due to not getting proper accommodation and no proof of it. I am getting tired for my rights and no able to get anywhere. I am scared of losing the job or find the job to suit my needs. Went up and down with BVR and other services (these people were hearing and had no idea of how i felt and they have cut of helping people due to our government and economy I would to like to know where i can find job that have other people like me and fit in the world with getting stressed, worried, angry, and frustrated. I am getting older and would like to get out of depression and fighting others people to understand that i can't HEAR. well...that a brief and hopefully to see hope and answer to guide me to a happy place. thank you for taken the opportunities to listen. Have a good day/evening. :lol:

Back