New member wanting to dive in to the Deaf community

IsaacCavazos

Reaction score
Hi! I'm an ASL student looking for Deaf/HoH people to Skype/FaceTime to improve my signing and maybe make a new friend! Please message if you're interested.

Hi! I'm an ASL student looking for Deaf/HoH people to Skype/FaceTime to improve my signing and maybe make a new friend! Please message if you're interested.

Yeah..... I think there's rules about messaging right after you join up..... you don't get any new messages until 50 or 100 posts, I believe, so if you want PM's, you better start posting at a steady pace. I joined not even 3 months ago, and I have nearly 2,000 now.

1.) Welcome to AllDeaf:)

2.) You only need to post 5 times to be able to PM. You do not need to post anywhere near as much as Chicago Blue does. :shock:

3.) You can also try looking at http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75678-students-looking-asl-buddies-55.html - lots of people wanting to practice there, and some of them post their skype names, etc. (I linked you to the last page - I would start there, to see posts as current as possible.)

Good luck!

1.) Welcome to AllDeaf:)

2.) You only need to post 5 times to be able to PM. You do not need to post anywhere near as much as Chicago Blue does. :shock:

3.) You can also try looking at http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75678-students-looking-asl-buddies-55.html - lots of people wanting to practice there, and some of them post their skype names, etc. (I linked you to the last page - I would start there, to see posts as current as possible.)

Good luck!

Wait a minute. I might've misunderstood that. Hmm. He certainly doesn't need to post as much as I do, and I'm sure there aren't many people who can post 40+ times a DAY, and mind you, I did settle down for a little while, but now I'm back at it.

Wait a minute. I might've misunderstood that. Hmm. He certainly doesn't need to post as much as I do, and I'm sure there aren't many people who can post 40+ times a DAY, and mind you, I did settle down for a little while, but now I'm back at it.

Well then settle it down AGAIN ... you don't need to post that much either ... you've got 1970 post and been on AD less than 2 months ... some have been here for YEARS and don't have that many ... GEEZ

Back