New Kids on the Block Reunite for 15 years

sara1981

Reaction score
When i was little girls im really love that singer all of them when i watch cartoon and music video also.

they later the new kids on the block talking about past years ago what wonderful when old singers talking about everythings.

i cant forget that ever!

Vote: Who Is the Sexiest New Kid?
Vote: Who Is the Sexiest New Kid? : People.com

VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: See NKOTB Reunited!
VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: See NKOTB Reunited! - NKOTB, Music News : People.com

New Kids on the Block reuniting
New Kids on the Block reuniting - CNN.com

Attachments

• new_kids.jpg
    new_kids.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 15
Awesome!!! I went their concert back in maybe 92 (don't really remember what year when I went) and I had so much fun! I don't mind to go again and act like teenager! :giggle: :giggle: Life is too short!

Awesome!!! I went their concert back in maybe 92 (don't really remember what year when I went) and I had so much fun! I don't mind to go again and act like teenager! :giggle: :giggle: Life is too short!

that cool!

Why "GROAN"? Don't ya like them?
No.

When I was a kid, I thought they were "cool"... but that was just a phase that I was going through along with many other kids.

I had friends who collected everything on these guys... bumper stickers, T-shirts, posters, necklaces, ties, socks, blankets, pencils, etc. That's what I call... a serious obsession.

When they disappeared, I didn't even notice. I simply remembered them whenever a singer's name was mentioned. One example would be Donnie Wahlberg. He was in The Sixth Sense and the Saw II, III, & IV.

It great that the new kids on the block are having a happy reunion. Time sure go by fast and I am sure they are all grown up. :)

I loved the group New Kids on the Block especially Joey aka Joseph McIntyre. He is my favorite one. I love his song, Please don't go, Girl. I named one of my twin sons Joseph after Joseph McInytre. :)

I was disappointed when the group stopped singing as a group. :(

VIDEO: See the New Kids' Reunion Announcement!
VIDEO: See the New Kids' Reunion Announcement! - New Kids on the Block, Music News : People.com

join club! New Kids On The Block i did join that club because im huge fans of new kids on the block when i was little girls till now!

i told my mom about my favorite singers all of them when i was little girls and my mom never knew it so i knew that singer ever all of them!

years ago when the brothers Knight,Danny wood,Donnie Walberg,Joe in people magazines they talking about after split and new album cd,whatsoevers! its would so NEATO!

I loved the group New Kids on the Block especially Joey aka Joseph McIntyre. He is my favorite one. I love his song, Please don't go, Girl. I named one of my twin sons Joseph after Joseph McInytre. :)

I was disappointed when the group stopped singing as a group. :(

I like Danny Wood he look like such a bad boy type lol and I do love the song called "I'll be loving you forever" was my fave one.:giggle:

I like Danny Wood he look like such a bad boy type lol and I do love the song called "I'll be loving you forever" was my fave one.:giggle:

haha yeah that song i love too.. :P hehehe..

i still have their tapes.. :giggle:

noticed that when they were younger... all guys were taller...Joey was shorter and 15 yrs later.... who is teh taller?? Joey!!!! lol... mine he is so DAMN handsome!!!!

haha yeah that song i love too.. :P hehehe..

i still have their tapes.. :giggle:

noticed that when they were younger... all guys were taller...Joey was shorter and 15 yrs later.... who is teh taller?? Joey!!!! lol... mine he is so DAMN handsome!!!!

Oh yeah I still have that tape and old VH-1 and MTV music viedo. boy times had change since I used to love watching MTV and VH-1 back in the 80 s and mid 90's and it now changed geez. Used to stay up on weekend late at night to watch the music viedos lol :giggle:

I love that song...

Hanging Tough

Intro... Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
(Verse) Listen up everybody if you wanna take a chance
Just get on the floor and do the New Kids dance
Don't worry about nothing cause it won't take long
We're gonna put you in a trance with the funky song
Cause you gotta be...
(Chorus) Hangin' tough
Singing tough
Singing tough
Are you tough enough?
Hangin' tough
Singing tough
Singing tough
We're rough
Oh Oh Oh Oh x2
(Verse) Everybody's always talking about who's on top
Don't cross our paths cause you're gonna get stopped
We ain't gonna give anybody any slack
And if you try to keep us up we're gonna come right back
And you know it...
(Chorus)
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh x4
(Music Break)
(Verse) Get loose everybody cause we're gonna do our thing
Cause you know it ain't over till the fat ladyt sings
Check it out...
(Music Break)

I'll be loving you forever
Yeah
I'm not that kind of guy who can take a broken heart
So dont ever leave
I don't want to see us part
the very thought of losing you means
that everything would go down under

i'll be loving you forever
just as long as you want me to be
all this love's for you and me

i'll be loving you
i'll be
i'll be loving you
loving you
and the things you do
yaaa it's forever
i'll be loving you
i'll be
i'll be loving you
loving you
yaaa

i count the blessings that keep our love new
there's one for me and a million for you
there's just so much that i wanna say
that when i look at you all my thoughts get in the way

just as long as you want me to be
all this love's for you and me
yaaaaa

i'll be loving you
i'll be
i'll be loving you
loving you
the things you do
yaaa it's forever
i'll be loving you
i'll be
i'll be loving you
loving you
yaaa

We've come to far
to ever turn back now
this love will last forever
i can see it all now

i'll be loving you
i'll be
i'll be loving you
loving you
the things you do
yaaa it's forever
i'll be loving you
i'll be
i'll be loving you
loving only you girl
oh girl

i'll be loving only you

LOL.............you know one of my friends from college, her brothers breakdanced with the New Kids.
And oh boy I LOVED LOVED LOVED JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was front page news on the Globe the other day..Although they were very bubblegum, (ie no Bob Dylans)I still love the way they sound............
I had the comic books and the dolls.

*chuckles*

Wow, This has brought back some memories for me. I used to be so crazy for the New Kids on the Block band group. What did I know? I was only 12 at that time, haha.

It'd be interesting to see how their reunion unfolds.

Woo. I was excited when I found out. I used to be such huge NKOTB fan when I was in the 5th-7th grade. :)

I remember how much I had liked Joe McInytre back then and now look at him.....ooooo he is so handsome!

Back