new here...

jjmccollough

Reaction score
hello im new here and am from ga. im a hearing male with two parents and two grandparents whom are and were deaf. im here hoping for some help in locating my father who last know location was clearwater fla area. i am looking to get in contact with him just for some info on following my family tree and maybe if he's willing to make contact. my parents were never married and i have only met him when i was 5 yrs old. if y'all could be of any help id be very grateful. im a firefighter/paramedic and have been blessed with the knowledge of having the ability to know sign lang and have used it in may incidents involving the deaf community in helping with the communication barrier between hearing and deaf people, so im asking for alittle help with this matter and no personal gain here just want to find out about who i am and where my family tree goes. you can e-mail me with any info at dcfd62002@yahoo.com and we can exchange info and again any help would be helpful i feel.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I don't know about the family tree or archive to be able to find some family members like your Dad. Maybe some of the ADers will fill you on this. Good luck on this one.

Now that you are here. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back