New here

kk3458

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I am hard of hearing after an abuse case from when I was little. I have family that are deaf, also. I am just looking for some friends and people to chat with. I just started at a new school, and I'm the only hard of hearing kid there, so its kind of hard to fit in. Message me if you want.

Welcome to all deaf:) my name is is holly and im hoh as well feel free to message me anytime i have fb also.

Welcome!!! I know South Dakota School for the Deaf shut down sadly.
do you know if there are any regional dhh programs in South Dakota? That might be an option. I wonder........in cases where there's no state school for the deaf,, sometimes kids can attend the deaf school in a neighboring state. Iowa: http://www.iowaschoolforthedeaf.org/Minnesota: Welcome to MSAD! Montana: Montana School for the Deaf & Blind North Dakota: Welcome to North Dakota School for the Deaf/Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing as well as Model Secondary School for the Deaf: Model Secondary School for the Deaf
There are also a plethora of summer camps and programs you could attend: Summer Camps for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children and Teens
Too late for this summer, but maybe next summer?

Thanks! And yes, my uncle went there growing up and thats where I was going to school. But this school I go now is very small, which is really helpful. Small classes so it not very many people trying to talk at one time.

Back