New here. Allow me to introduce myself!

CurioulyMute

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Julie. :wave:
I'm hearing, but can't speak.
I'm ok with that.
I'm 29 years old on the outside, but inside I still feel around 22. I like that about myself. After struggling with people who "need" me to speak, I started looking for friends among people who aren't going to be bothered or frustrated by my lack of voice.
My interests include computers, technology (including vintage tech), and particularly making existing technology do new things. I'm planning to learn a few programming languages.
I'm Wiccan. I'm Vegan, and have been for a very long time.
I also enjoy camping. Nature, campfires, a complete lack of bills all over the table - what's not to enjoy!
I have a cat, her name is Aziza. She's gotten used to responding to whistles and clicks.
Oddly enough, my previous cat, Cookie, had no voice - I miss him. Poor guy lost his meow in a fight. Other cat's tore his throat out. A very nice woman paid for his surgeries and health care, but couldn't keep him. She gave him to me, with no expectation to pay for all that. I don't think that woman realized just how much that was appreciated.

I'm not sure what else to share right now, and my ride is here. I'll check back later on today.

-Julie

Back