New Herbal Shampoo for Men

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
You know, You've seen these infamous Clairol's Herbal Essences Shampoo/Conditioner commercials that has women washing their hair and they act like they've got the "orgasm" while washing their hair, etc.

Well, Here's one for the Men but it's a spoof. It is so funny! I laughed when I watched that video clip. Enjoy! :)

[yt]aC9DyHCi51c[/yt]

LOl good one! but i stop using almost all those kind of shampoo from stores! too much chemicals.. oh well.. plus it greedy prices.. rme!

:rofl:

I remember the ads that they played, for the Herbal Shampoo...

Wish it did that for me! :giggle:

LOl good one! but i stop using almost all those kind of shampoo from stores! too much chemicals.. oh well.. plus it greedy prices.. rme!

Try Grocery Outlet if you have one in ur area. They got shampoo really cheap also try $1 store, too. Grocery Outlet do sometimes have organic shampoos. My parents bought several of them and I got some of them and haven't bought shampoo since in a long time and taking a while to run out.

:laugh2: That's funny!

1 dollars.. mmm look at the indengent.. be carefull.. some were chemicals.. once it has then all ruins.. but that store.. doesnt have in my town.. oh well.. i use my vitamins healthy products they have shampoo .. it is very national and improved health hair.. also i found shampoo at whole food store.. the brand name is audrey.. they are good one! rest of other brands are still chemicals.. two ingendents chemails are most shampoo has it.. 95% shampoo brands has that.. wow alot of brands has chemicals! rme!

1 dollars.. mmm look at the indengent.. be carefull.. some were chemicals.. once it has then all ruins.. but that store.. doesnt have in my town.. oh well.. i use my vitamins healthy products they have shampoo .. it is very national and improved health hair.. also i found shampoo at whole food store.. the brand name is audrey.. they are good one! rest of other brands are still chemicals.. two ingendents chemails are most shampoo has it.. 95% shampoo brands has that.. wow alot of brands has chemicals! rme!

Worse case, make your own shampoo. :)

I don't have any problem with shampoo from store and people who has problem with dandruff need treatment with chemical, of course, it's part of drug to control the dandruff.

:rofl:

I remember the ads that they played, for the Herbal Shampoo...

Wish it did that for me! :giggle:

Haha, I remember these ads too. I, too, wish it was able to do that to me and give me the pleasure. Actually, it does smell good and you have to admit, it does please you in a way. ;)

Of only that were true. :naughty:

If it was only true, Watch out - VamPyroX is on the prowl! :naughty:

:rofl2: That was soo funny! oh yeah! got a little too far with the man and he fell asleep!

I laughed so hard..ended up waking up my son who just fell asleep! OOOPS! I love it! That was a good belly laugh!

OMG how FUNNY!!! I remember the shampoo-- mom used to use it... hmmmm LOL EEWWW

I laughed so hard..ended up waking up my son who just fell asleep! OOOPS! I love it! That was a good belly laugh!

ha ha oops i am sure that your boy woke up, realizing that was only his mama's laughter that comforts him to go back to sleep again. :giggle:

Back