need suggestions please

Nita Faye

Reaction score
Hi, I don't even know how to start so I guess I will just jump in. I have a very large family,our parents called it mine,his and ours. One the the happiest day was when our sister came to live with us. She was deaf and she spent hours teaching us sign so we could talk to each other. Over the years we have all start our lives and as happens we have lost touch with each other. My sister has always lived in Washington after she left home. Our parents are gone now and once again we have lost touch. This last Thursday our brother was told he has ALS and even though doctors are not always right, they said 1-2 years. He has asked me to please go online and visit and join any chat rooms where maybe someone will be able to get a message to her. I did call the Seattle police and they are not allowed to help find someone. They suggested the Red Cross, which I will try. If I cannot find her through help on the internet then Seattle here I come. Thank-you all for any suggestions.

I found my sister, she is in Seattle and I am going to place a call to the Community Services Center for Deaf and Hearing Impaired. I will see if I can leave a message for her there since she is homeless and they have helped her before. Thank-you all

Sorry about your brother. Have you tried a website called intelius? It is not free, but the website works by pulling property records and stuff like that. You could visit intelius and type in your sisters name, state and birthday and see if they have any info. Like I wrote, it's not free, and the info you do get, if you pay could be outdated, but it's worth a shot. Hope you find you sister and I pray the doctor is wrong about your brothers diagnosis.

Back