Mystery vessel of stars-like light shines

starrygaze

Reaction score
I never forget what I saw when I was 9 years old. I woke up in middle of night and witnessed beautiful twinkle light started to shine like vessel something. I still stayed on bed with my pillow. The moment I did not know what was it. Later I saw weird objects flying in my room. I was so scared and grabbed pillow under me. In the morning I woke up and rushed to my parent what I saw. They did not believe me.

Any of you had similar experience before? Was it GOD?

Most likely an airplane. I don't know how old you are, but that's the most likely explanation I can give you until I hear more.

I was watching a video recently of a sandstorm in Iraq. Before I saw that video, I had a hard time believing that a sandstorm could completely blot out the sun in the daytime. That video proved that sandstorms are not "God making day as night" but weather making it difficult for the sun to shine through. There are many other things that are out there that people are quick to say is "God" but can simply be explained or demonstrated with science.

starrygaze said:
I never forget what I saw when I was 9 years old. I woke up in middle of night and witnessed beautiful twinkle light started to shine like vessel something. I still stayed on bed with my pillow. The moment I did not know what was it. Later I saw weird objects flying in my room. I was so scared and grabbed pillow under me. In the morning I woke up and rushed to my parent what I saw. They did not believe me.

Yes, I believe it was God...:) I've seen my guardian angel twice...

How many times do I have to explain to you people about hypnogogic hallucinations? It’s not UFO’s, or Indian spirit guides, or God, or demonic spirits. THEY’RE JUST HALLUCINATIONS! Everybody has them! And they are more common in deaf people than hearing people! There’s no magic here, SHEEESH! :roll:

Levonian said:
How many times do I have to explain to you people about hypnogogic hallucinations? It’s not UFO’s, or Indian spirit guides, or God, or demonic spirits. THEY’RE JUST HALLUCINATIONS! Everybody has them! And they are more common in deaf people than hearing people! There’s no magic here, SHEEESH! :roll:

Well, this is your opinion...There is God, Heaven, Hell, demonic spirits...There are NOT HALLUCINATIONS...It is the facts in the Bible...

You can not convinced everyone to agree with you believe...;)

No such thing UFO could not fit in my old bedroom! I can't explain weird flying objects. I believe GOD played toys with me. It happened in 1979. I am now 35 years old never forget.

Last edited:
I've never seen twinkley lights in my room, but that would be neat!

(If I EVER saw a ghost, I'd run a mile down the street in my PJ's)!!

But one night after a big party I was coming back towards the house from the garage and just glanced up at the sky and in one nano-second I seen this huge blaze of orange explode from this red ring and a huge purple mammoth explosion paralled from that and it was way up in the night sky and the whole thing took one nanosecond and man I wish I had that recorded! I was 17 then!

LuciaDisturbed said:
Ooooooh, UFOs!

Just kidding. :)

Well, the funny thing is, technically, you're correct.... it is, after all, "UN-IDENTIFIED"

Just because something isn't round and saucer-like and came from space doesn't NOT make it a UFO.

Dannie said:
I've never seen twinkley lights in my room, but that would be neat!

(If I EVER saw a ghost, I'd run a mile down the street in my PJ's)!!

But one night after a big party I was coming back towards the house from the garage and just glanced up at the sky and in one nano-second I seen this huge blaze of orange explode from this red ring and a huge purple mammoth explosion paralled from that and it was way up in the night sky and the whole thing took one nanosecond and man I wish I had that recorded! I was 17 then!

it probably was meteroite falling thru the atmosphere ? i have seen that many times.. once i saw a BRIGHT and big red, orange, and yellow and it went across the sky so fast that it just disappeared? I was like WOW~! it was so AWESOME!!! :) most numerous are seen in august, nov, april .. depend if u know where to look at night time.. :)

starrygaze said:
No such thing UFO could not fit in my old bedroom! I can't explain weird flying objects. I believe GOD played toys with me. It happened in 1979. I am now 35 years old never forget.

i have seen many things when i was young i thought it was real.. and now?? i realized it was just merely my imagination at work! i know there are no such things as like that. You were just hallucinating or your imagination at work.. thats all it is.. :)

Psssssst honey SmileyGin I know... I mean my experience. I like your argument here with me. Don't get me to ward. I run away! :)

starrygaze said:
Well, looks like yours was a good twinkling star, mine wasn't, I think. It was a red orb. It floats stillness in the air and I was paralyzed as it appeared for a while till it vanished in the thin air. I was able to move again. I wasn't alone - my sister have seen it. I don't know what I saw, but for all I care, I don't want it to come back again.

starrygaze said:
Psssssst honey SmileyGin I know... I mean my experience. I like your argument here with me. Don't get me to ward. I run away! :)

whatever... i know you are sleep- deprieved alots of times.. i just know it is just imagination! sighs!

Levonian said:

ah that explains it, cuz this has occured with me several times while my hearing peers look at me like I'm an idiot :hyper:

Sugar Addict said:
ah that explains it, cuz this has occured with me several times while my hearing peers look at me like I'm an idiot :hyper:

I have them all the time! I float around the room, hear voices, slide off the bed and up the wall, all sorts of things. I even feel a sudden violent blow to my forehead sometimes! They’re weird, but completely normal. There’s nothing mystical about it.

Back