my video with short joke

aww i should have used the voice maybe you could have understood me? ah oh well ... im sorry :(

Haha, :lol: You also told that to me on AIM. :) I thought that joke is really funny. :P

I don't understand ASL but it seems funny anyway :)

Once i saw her on YouTube and i understood completely and i showed to my wife and she was watching what you said and BOOM with :squint: and i go like this :lol:.... That is good one FC! LOL

Once i saw her on YouTube and i understood completely and i showed to my wife and she was watching what you said and BOOM with :squint: and i go like this :lol:.... That is good one FC! LOL

hahahahah thank you for being honest with me. i appreciate it! :)

would u believe it was my first time to post a video myself.. not bad for a first try! eh! :)

:bowlol: That was a GOOD one!!!! I gotta tell my hubby about that one. LOLOLOL!

It is true in a way! :giggle:

YW anytime FC! Keep it going for more jokes ok! winkz :giggle:

haha i wish but im at my sis's and got to use the webcam and she have dsl too so it was cool to use it.. at my place i dont have dsl and no webcam as it broke. :P

one day i will get it.. no worry cuz plenty of time! :D

Hey, FC - you could make a small transcript of the joke on this thread so you dont have to worry about making a new video.

The parts I got was a guy walked into a bar and ordered a drink and something about whisky. Although I could be way off base too knowing my ASL reception skills aren't that great yet!

BTW - may I use your vid on my Deaf Blog as a Guest Vlog entry? I may need a transcript though as I do have hearing readers as well that don't know ASL.

Hey, FC - you could make a small transcript of the joke on this thread so you dont have to worry about making a new video.

The parts I got was a guy walked into a bar and ordered a drink and something about whisky. Although I could be way off base too knowing my ASL reception skills aren't that great yet!

BTW - may I use your vid on my Deaf Blog as a Guest Vlog entry? I may need a transcript though as I do have hearing readers as well that don't know ASL.

sure u can.. i dont mind.. as well as for the transcript... i am not sure how to do that?? go back to youtube then add it? how? lol.. remember this is my first time to use this? heh! :P

FC A transcript is basically written form of what was said or signed in the video - no captions. You just write out as if you were chatting with us here in the forum, then post it.

i did add the trascript in description of my video .. is that ok???

LOL - how true FC!

BTW - I have added your video along with the transcript to my blog, to view it simply click on the link in my signature.

Back