My Traveling on the Roads Photos.

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is my Dad's Company and thats what we do outdoors.

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 55
This is Davenport, Iowa Where we had our Show.

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 25
This is the Smoker where we cook our meats such as Ribs, Pork, Beef and Chicken.

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 26
This is our Smoker....

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 13
Where are all the pictures of you and Angel wearing aprons and those big goofy chef’s hats?

This is Wyoming Mountains....While Heading in the West to go to Reno, NV.

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 11
Levonian... :) You should know by now, and after seeing those (few) NY pics, that the twins are VERY camera shy! LOL.

Welcome back, ladies, good to see ya both!

Levonian said:
Where are all the pictures of you and Angel wearing aprons and those big goofy chef’s hats?

LOL! We didn't have to wear hats but we had to have our hair up... I'll show that Last... U'll see

Wyoming again... I don't understand why the pictures are soo Tiny when I kept getting this message saying its too big.. but heck the more I resize it the more smaller it gets *Strugs*

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 15
Cheri said:
LOL! We didn't have to wear hats but we had to have our hair up... I'll show that Last... U'll see

I can't wait to see the picture of you & Angel like this... :mrgreen:

wow, you travel alot.

I am having problems doing the other pictures....Sorry Guys! :cry:

A blast time would be going back to the hotel and get some sleep or go out instead of being stuck working, cooking/cutting meats, standing up all day without sitting down or going on a break, being in the heat 15 hours a day, putting up with our crew arguing back and fourth over little things, and putting up with some bad attitude customers..... :(

but the pay is GOOD and I get to see other states even Reno, NV! :naughty:

Council Bluffs, Iowa

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 11
I've been to Council Bluffs, Iowa. Went there for WGD97 tryouts. I made the team there. ;)

Council Bluffs,North Carolina where I worked in the Smoothie Booth I also served Frozen bananas, strawberries with choc and cheese cake... Of course My dad made me work there by myself. It was difficult because some people talk too fast LOL!

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 13
Cheri said:
Council Bluffs,North Carolina where I worked in the Smoothie Booth I also served Frozen bananas, strawberries with choc and cheese cake... Of course My dad made me work there by myself. It was difficult because some people talk too fast LOL!
oooooooooo!!! HEY make me cheese cake~!!!!!! lol!!! :mrgreen:

Opps! I screwed up the name of the city in North Carolina. the Smoothie booth was in Concord, North Carolina. *Sorry* :mrgreen:

Back