My son's Fall school picture

Awauphi

Reaction score
Here is TJ :)

yeah hes getting taller.. and chubby too.. lol.. but dr said he is average cuz he is already taller for his age .. alot of people said he look like 10 or 11 yrs old but hes not.. hes only 7! :)

Thanks tania and sherrycherish :)

great pic of your son...yeah he looks older than 7

he does look older than his real age.. thats cuz he is taller and abit chubby .. already to my shoulder now.. sigh! i bet he will be within my head by 2 or 3 yrs! heh

Here is TJ :)

Hi SmileyGin :)

Your son reminds me of an actor kid who played a part in "Sandlot" movie...
59123-0.jpg

LOL

Uh... not even close Nutty. :ugh3:

TJ is soo friggin' cute that I could just pinch his cheeks! Dang, I'm really smiling right now and tell TJ thanks for the great smile! He's definitely looks more mature for his age. I wanna pinch his cheeks again...

Hi SmileyGin :)

Your son reminds me of an actor kid who played a part in "Sandlot" movie...
59123-0.jpg

LOL

LOL almost.. but eyes look different.. haha.. :P

Uh... not even close Nutty. :ugh3:

TJ is soo friggin' cute that I could just pinch his cheeks! Dang, I'm really smiling right now and tell TJ thanks for the great smile! He's definitely looks more mature for his age. I wanna pinch his cheeks again...

thanks! I will tell him that! :giggle:

smileygin, your son look so cute. My son is chucky also and he is so handsome. I tried put any pic in alldeaf thread but they won't let me. I don't know why????

Thanks for your comments.. :)

ghsh1996.. have you used the image host like this site ImageShack® - Hosting then click on browse and look for the file you wanted to use then if u found the pic u wanted to use.. then click on Host it!

then look for codes.. tehy have few different codes you can use.. like thumbnails for forums or hotlink for forums

thumbnails are best used as it will save bandwidith thats my understanding... u can experiement and see which work for you..

i always used hotlink for forums 1.. thats one i used the most.. but sometimes not work i have to go on to next 1 which is hotlink forums 2.. so depend on .. i hope this helps.. :)

He's a good looking kid. Hopefully he's a lover and not a fighter :) :)

haha my son is a wimp.. so obivously hes gonna be a lover.. not a fighter for sure.. heh..

Back