My son's 1st day of School (56k warning)

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
My son started 1st Grade on September 6th! So far he seem enjoying it!!

Enjoy some pictures :)

10072281zr4.jpg

10072291fh1.jpg

10072331xs6.jpg

10072341rw2.jpg

Thanks! He love going on the bus everyday....:) Sometime rare he want his mama take him. Grin! I told him no...go on bus! :) If he have dr appt or something came up, yes I take him to school. Most of the time I try to get an appt after school.

Cute!
Bet your son would love his 1st school everyday..

OPPS! I was tired this am! ROFL! It is Jack Russell, which is a mama dog and she gave birth as JRT and Pug...known as "JUG" Very popular breed! 4 puppies sold in a week! And everyone wanted MY puppy, and I kept say no no no no!

uh did u call me Spicy?? :giggle: ;) What kind of breed is it??

OPPS! I was tired this am! ROFL! It is Jack Russell, which is a mama dog and she gave birth as JRT and Pug...known as "JUG" Very popular breed! 4 puppies sold in a week! And everyone wanted MY puppy, and I kept say no no no no!
:giggle: Thats understandable. Jack Russell?? really?? It isnt look like!! but its so cute anyway!!

Interesting...does your son continues to like school or thinks there's too much homework to do? :lol:

~RR

Yea she only got her mama's mouth and legs! Rest is like her daddy (pug) Thanks though! (we will breed mama again next year :thumb: )

:giggle: Thats understandable. Jack Russell?? really?? It isnt look like!! but its so cute anyway!!

HA HA! He hates homework...and don't really like to learn but he hafta to! All he care is play. LOL! I told him when you move up (grades) less play and more homework..he go like UGH! Too funny when he showed me his expressions!

Interesting...does your son continues to like school or thinks there's too much homework to do? :lol:

~RR

aww cute pics of ur son on first day in 1st grade thats priceless and cherished. the puppy wow sure had grown bigger since i saw last. and soo cute! hehe..

Thanks! yea Tinkerbell gotten so big! She's getting really smart ass lately!!! She would tease her mama and chase her off! LOL!

Tyler is funny and anything can be priceless at anytime :)

aww cute pics of ur son on first day in 1st grade thats priceless and cherished. the puppy wow sure had grown bigger since i saw last. and soo cute! hehe..

Back