My son Matthew

rockin'robin

Reaction score
This is my 15 year old son, Matthew. He plays for the Westside Wildcats football team. Looks like "Tom Cruise" don't he?

Last edited:
It doesn't show. If you want to put an image on from your computer, you need to click the attachment button on the top row (the row with fonts & colours). It is the one that looks like a paperclip. :) Hope that helps!

It doesn't show. If you want to put an image on from your computer, you need to click the attachment button on the top row (the row with fonts & colours). It is the one that looks like a paperclip. :) Hope that helps!

Thks!...We will try again tomorrow after school!

This is my 15 year old son, Matthew. He plays for the Westside Wildcats football team. Looks like "Tom Cruise" don't he?

He doesn't look like Tom Cruise. He looks like a bunch of mixed up letters. :laugh2:

We got it!....Thks for ur patience!...So...doesn't he favor Tom Cruise?????

Thks a bunch! The girls are already "lined up" and the phone ringing off the hook....but he's into Football.

Frisky Feline beat me to the saying, but I will Deafinately agree. Way cuter than Cruise.

He looks like a linebacker. What is his position? BTW, I am not a good judge on the hotness of males. :eek3:

Back